Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment NoContact: Do flexibility exercises to dissolve sexual contact.

MR.Z

MR.Z

"1994 Style Cleaner"
-
NoFap is truly magick, but have you tried NoContact?
COMMANDER TOM EYES

No contact involves avoiding people you don't like when you walk across the street or in public places(university, job). It involves using your physical energy to give some sort of shield around your inner cortex.
(Starting with 0 because that's how the world started, 0)
0. Figure out how to start stretching in your morning. You could use this song that allows you to open up your initialization energy in the morning. Breathe in the cold air to your body. It's easy! I've done it and I recommend everyone do it.
1. Learn how to do a matrix dodge exercise
2. Learn how to install Windows XP while doing 60 pushups
3. It's only a matter of time before you start continuing this journey. I guarantee if you have done NoFap, you will love NoContact.

I already am no contact. I get higher then smoking weed if I get touched by a female

why do you want to be touched at all? Human life is meant to live alone
because getting touched by a chick you find attractive floods your brains with endorphins... you basically get baked. this is why "normal" people aren't depressed...

Riddle me this, who is worse off? A depressed person aware of their surroundings or a person that appears happy but is depressed?
it depends. if what their subjective feeling is, is that of being depressed, but they think that that feeling is happiness, idk at that point. I know that it is not socially acceptable to be depressed and understand that what you are feeling is depression, unless of course you are attractive male, or any foid. if you are an unattractive male normie, well then, youre just bluepilled, if your bluepill gets you the attention of females and validation from them, then i would say they are better off, even if they are depressed

Two megacopers in this thread :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What's with the frogs? Can you not contain your emotion? I wish you could see your true power dude, it's not behind a bunch of green frogs.
The frogs are meant to express laighter, my man.
why do you want to be touched at all? Human life is meant to live alone
Human life is not meant to be lived alone. Sure, keep believing what you believe, but you are blatantly denying reality in order to feel better about being a failure, which is coping.

R.I.P. Mister Zee, the Turk has slain him.

you can't avoid people at your job, unless it is some big corporation with hundreds of employees

Well he got banned fast:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back