Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nobody would find your body if you died

Void

Void

LosER
★★★★
If I were to die today, nobody would find my body until it smell so bad that ppl have to check it out.

I live alone and my parents only call once a month, my corpse would be covered by insect at that point.

That is so sad:feelsbadman: i feel sorry for you Op, why don't you call your parents more ? ,
Anyway if i would choose death i wouldn't want to die at home...

Brutal suicidepill

That is so sad:feelsbadman: i feel sorry for you Op, why don't you call your parents more ? ,
Anyway if i would choose death i wouldn't want to die at home...

You're right I will call my mother tonight, even though they do not like me much they are still my family.

I would sui in public and make it something the govt have to deal with, rather than some poor janitor.

Sorry op. Do you have any friends?

Sorry op. Do you have any friends?

No unfortunately, I had a close friend during my junior year so he introduced me to a couple of his.

However, he finished his phD and is now teaching in another state.

No unfortunately, I had a close friend during my junior year so he introduced me to a couple of his.

However, he finished his phD and is now teaching in another state.
Just think what a legacy, you now, will leaaveeee

I keep on thinking about this, it would be at least a few weeks before anyone notices if I'm dead, my father is dead,I only have one brother and my mother would be dead before me that's if I don't kill myself,anyway I won't be surprised if vermin were to eat the rest of my pathetic corspe

Good, I dont want my body to be found. I'll go do it somewhere out in nature to limit the possibility of it being found.

I dont want to be found. My funeral would be cringe as fuck. Hope they forget about me