Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody wants to be my friend

Paprika

Paprika

STEMcel
-
Am I too weird for you? Why won't you understand my jokes and laugh? I'm just trying to fit in and being ugly, jestermaxxing is the only way I can fit into society and a group of friends and normie b uddies

jestermaxxing is the only way I can fit into society
don't degrade yourself. society doesn't deserve you since we are morally superior to those apes.

You'll never be a real spice

Am I too weird for you? Why won't you understand my jokes and laugh? I'm just trying to fit in and being ugly, jestermaxxing is the only way I can fit into society and a group of friends and normie b uddies
Right here, Ill be your friend man.

don't degrade yourself. society doesn't deserve you since we are morally superior to those apes.
Maybe but not physically, They prefer rudeness and monkeyness over actual gentleman ness, In the sense of, Inviting an ugly man to a party just to harass him, I dont think we would do the same i havent heard of it so

STEMcel​

over

Why would you say something like that :feelskek: