Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nobody wants manlet genes

DarkLion

DarkLion

Recruit
★★
DC813A3F 59D1 4F1D 83A7 88BD12E723BF

I will never fulfill my biological purpose, my genes shall die out with me

i thought it was higher than that even

Probably fake. Usually the minimum at least 5'10" or 6'0". 5'8" seems way too low.

Probably fake. Usually the minimum at least 5'10" or 6'0". 5'8" seems way too low.

That's just what the sperm donation centre wants, but in reality I'm sure their foid clients individually ask for 6'2+

That's just what the sperm donation centre wants, but in reality I'm sure their foid clients individually ask for 6'2+
Yeah this makes more sense

I can donate sperm :chad:

Nah, cope, they would kick me out for weak jawline
Making money by selling your semen is legit. Too bad tallfags won't do that.

Brutal heightpill.

It's not even like they're excluding the bottom 1 or 5% that are freaky. They're excluding anywhere from 30-40% of men. And I've seen some companies that require 5ft10.

Im sure they kick incels for another flaws that they don't put in the announcement
Unless you have links then you should shut up, really. "I"m sure they kick people for other flaws". lol assumptions.

Unless you have links then you should shut up, really. "I"m sure they kick people for other flaws". lol assumptions.
:feelswhat: salty. Height is not the only requirement, check it out

I've seen other clinics where applicants have to be 5'10 - 6'0 or above.

Sperm banks are one hell of a blackpill. I don't see a point in life if you don't even meet the genetic requirements to donate sperm. It LITERALLY means that your sperm is not good enough for society. Which dovetails into the notion, that YOU as a short living human, are not genetically fit for society, and therefore you should kill yourself.

Can someone please logically explain how that is not 100% the case?

dont they also want above average iq people able to go to university
They pay more for man with college degree, thats what I've read

Sperm banks are one hell of a blackpill. I don't see a point in life if you don't even meet the genetic requirements to donate sperm. It LITERALLY means that your sperm is not good enough for society. Which dovetails into the notion, that YOU as a short living human, are not genetically fit for society, and therefore you should kill yourself.

Can someone please logically explain how that is not 100% the case?
Yikes bud im just going to report you now for being toxic oof

I've seen other clinics where applicants have to be 5'10 - 6'0 or above.
The more height gap, the more whores are gonna go there I guess. Hypergamous even in the semen donation

The Great Manlet Genocide of 21st century, kids will learn about it in school in 100 years.

btw Sperm banks reject non-white males as well :feelstrash:

Sperm banks is just a nice way of saying eugenics

They pay more for man with college degree, thats what I've read
The college degree thing as a requirement is so stupid. Any moron could go to college and barely pass his gender studies major. I’d say anyone with an iq of above 80 could do it.

iq itself should be the requirement instead, so many high iq successful men never went to college, and those would get rejected by these sperm banks.

Sperm banks should seek good genetics, not good life choices JFL only the genes will be passed on

:feelswhat: salty. Height is not the only requirement, check it out
So no links. As expected.
Also if you think I'm salty you shouldn't read in a salty tone. kek

Manletdom is a curse.

I can donate my sperm :chad:

6'5+ and 10 inch long dick with girth of 6 inches
also must have a jawline that can cut steel

Over for 5’7”cels :feelsrope:

A year of excruciating pain is better than a lifetime of excruciating pain.
Anyone recommend or don't recommend that I get leg lengthening surgery?
I'm tipping my fedora at a solid 5'9" ft.

Eugenics is a good thing but face and height don't really matter. Intelligence is something we should select for, not looks.

A year of excruciating pain is better than a lifetime of excruciating pain.
Anyone recommend or don't recommend that I get leg lengthening surgery?
I'm tipping my fedora at a solid 5'9" ft.
I would only recommend LL for sub 5’7cels
At your height it’s your FACE that’s fucking you

Women are the most racist people in the world tbh. Even Adolf Hitler is less racist since he didn't want manlets dead.