Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nobody OWES you ANYTHING, foids

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Big yikes from me, you can't work at a job for 12 hours per day and expect money, nobody OWES you anything. Men do not OWE you protection, you are not entitled to anything. If your life is in danger, you're not entitled to receive help, you must EARN it.

Food is not a need
Water is not a need
Shelter is not a need

Nobody owes you ANY of this, even if you worked so hard for it, you're still not entitled.
Men's resources, men's choice.

Last edited:
Based .
they want equality .

Ugly cumdumpsters are entitled to sex and free abortions you entitled inkwel!!
Faaa3575

My resources, my choice foid scum

they owe me pussy

This is true.

Unfortunately there are too many simps out there.

based avi son

Nobody owes equality, holes.

but but u dirty inkwell they are queens :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

They deserve everything,they are princesses :soy:

Nope. Foids are owed everything for "oppression" which in reality was basically just nature.

Are men and women equal and nature? I have a front seat and let me tell you, they arent.

8d2d9eab62cb973b5a10468b567ba14e4e1c0f96 gorilla trekking in uganda 3908

Foids are basically the capitalists of sexual/relational market, yet it's funny how most of them support Sanders and so on in economics but deny the inequalities in sexual life between Chads/foids and not-goodlooking men, since they're advantaged in this context.

Attachments

• entitlement.jpg
    entitlement.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Whore, you're not entitled to anything from me if you can't treat me as well as you treat people who you think are more valuable/attractive than me.
Big yikes from me, you can't work at a job for 12 hours per day and expect money, nobody OWES you anything. Men do not OWE you protection, you are not entitled to anything. If your life is in danger, you're not entitled to receive help, you must EARN it.

Food is not a need
Water is not a need
Shelter is not a need

Nobody owes you ANY of this, even if you worked so hard for it, you're still not entitled.

Foids are basically the capitalists of sexual/relational market, yet it's funny how most of them support Sanders and so on in economics but deny the inequalities in sexual life between Chads/foids and not-goodlooking men, since they're advantaged in this context.
The working class must commit a mass thot genocide now. Holes are also very consumeristic, have you ever noticed how much garbage they buy? Clothes, phones, make up, anything.
That's why the jews let them earn money. Cucktalism needs to explore the desires of dumb people in order to thrive.

The working class must commit a mass thot genocide now. Holes are also very consumeristic, have you ever noticed how much garbage they buy? Clothes, phones, make up, anything.
That's why the jews let them earn money. Cucktalism needs to explore the desires of dumb people in order to thrive.
Indeed foids are the 80% of merch consumers in the world despite being only 50% of the population: https://www.bizcommunity.com/Article/196/19/188975.html

Massive Fucking Cope

Most of us weren't even born yet when they took this away from us for "muh femail raiyts" :soy:

We need a hard reset in humanity tbh