Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody knows the pain of being as autistic as me.

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
I'm literally the biggest autist in the world. I don't know how to carry a Convo with multiple people. I don't know how not to fake laugh at their jokes. I've never had a girlfriend. I don't know how to drive. All the things that comes natural to normies is nearly impossible for me. I autist mog everyone here. Reporting live alone in the dark in my college dorm

Get a job and interaction will just come naturally

Same situation. You might think im tough looking at me from the outside but im socially inept

I have one in IT. Still doesn't come naturally
That's actually great man, if you're in IT people probably like the same stuff you do so just start with that and work upon it gradually, I used to be just like you before I got contracted

Im 27 and dont have driving license

but tbh its more because I dont need it like I never leave my house or go anywhere the fuck do I need license for

for work I just go on a train or bus

its more expensive to have a car and if im not gonna use it then whats the point

I'm literally the biggest autist in the world. I don't know how to carry a Convo with multiple people. I don't know how not to fake laugh at their jokes. I've never had a girlfriend. I don't know how to drive. All the things that comes natural to normies is nearly impossible for me. I autist mog everyone here. Reporting live alone in the dark in my college dorm
Unless you’re cripplingly autistic where people will immediately notice, society doesn’t give a fuck about you. Passing autists suffer hard.
Not sure if knowing that there’s perhaps one hundred or so guys on your campus that are the exact same way in their dorms rn gives you solace, but you’re certainly not alone man

You mog me already bro.

Im 27 and dont have driving license

but tbh its more because I dont need it like I never leave my house or go anywhere the fuck do I need license for

for work I just go on a train or bus

its more expensive to have a car and if im not gonna use it then whats the point
Car culture is giga fucked. Having a license is nice but good for you if you don’t need one

That's actually great man, if you're in IT people probably like the same stuff you do so just start with that and work upon it gradually, I used to be just like you before I got contracted
"Just be normal bro". Tier Normie advice. I have autism. I'll never be as socially capable as the average normie

Car culture is giga fucked. Having a license is nice but good for you if you don’t need one
I wish I lived in a walkable city so bad

I live in the US, retard, so does my friend @Incelius Savage.
then your point is redundant. You can be a universitycel once the next semester opens, By January 2023, you should be in university. Go apply to a university with a 100 percent acceptance rate or near that and I can guarantee that you will get in. You don't have enough money? Go to a loan service like Sallie Mae and you'll be set for the next 4 years, they'll give you the money for school. Whats stopping you? You can legit do this right now and attend university. See how fucking stupid you sound saying being a "universitycel is a fakecel". You live in the US yet you spout such low iq shit. If you don't attend university, you can go the trade school route. You make good money but by 40-50 you will 100 percent feel the effects of the grueling work on your body. You go to university to get a step into the right places and pick professions that actually make money. All grad school jobs that make good money like Law, Pharmacy, Medicine, etc require university. Professions like computer science, don't require university but you'll be far behind if you dont get the 4 year degree. Fuck man, some of us DON'T want to be poor ffs.

my condolences

How did you get a job as an autist? I go full retard during them and struggle to answer questions. Behavioural interviews are also basically ‘how NT are you’ interview.

Mogger with job
It'll sound like kids' argument but I think that I have bigger autism than you. I'm also on university but people try to avoid me on every possible way

"Just bee urself, bro!1!".
That will never work for massive not-NTcels like us. Let's play: "Who is the biggest autist loser".
>No friends.
>My entire family already hates me and doesn't even talk to me anymore.
>Haven't had a real conversation with anybody else in over 10 years.
>KHHV, have literally never even spoken with a girl.
>In college too, absolutely nobody there ever says a single word to me.
>Forced to perform oral expositions for college classes, impossible to do them because of extreme nervousness and speech impediment related to autism, resulting in abysmal grades.

It's ovER, etc.

? Go to a loan service like Sallie Mae and you'll be set for the next 4 years, they'll give you the money for school

I found it more convenient to invest money for later use to apply for a community college.

Observe:

ABLE

ABLE1

better luck next life my fellow autistel

same situation except im not an autist but schizo

then your point is redundant. You can be a universitycel once the next semester opens, By January 2023, you should be in university. Go apply to a university with a 100 percent acceptance rate or near that and I can guarantee that you will get in. You don't have enough money? Go to a loan service like Sallie Mae and you'll be set for the next 4 years, they'll give you the money for school. Whats stopping you? You can legit do this right now and attend university. See how fucking stupid you sound saying being a "universitycel is a fakecel". You live in the US yet you spout such low iq shit. If you don't attend university, you can go the trade school route. You make good money but by 40-50 you will 100 percent feel the effects of the grueling work on your body. You go to university to get a step into the right places and pick professions that actually make money. All grad school jobs that make good money like Law, Pharmacy, Medicine, etc require university. Professions like computer science, don't require university but you'll be far behind if you dont get the 4 year degree. Fuck man, some of us DON'T want to be poor ffs.
Community college isn’t University. :feelstastyman:

Can't relate, I can mask pretty well and I don't have autism

Brutal . Same but I’m autistic in denial

You’re low iq as I expected. There are actual universities not community colleges with near 100 percent acceptance rate. So virginia state university is a community college? Fairmont state UNIVERISTY is also a community college? I can list tons of universities with extremely high acceptance rate. There’s no point arguing with someone this stupid honestly.

This guy thinks we want to go to a community college with old roasties and grandmas :feelshaha::feelshaha:

If you made it this far you arent autistic. I had to drop out early cuz i had no social skills and over an incident with my half brother who got expelled

Nope I’m more autistic than you

How did you get a job as an autist? I go full retard during them and struggle to answer questions. Behavioural interviews are also basically ‘how NT are you’ interview.
Some jobs they'll just accept you even if you fuck up the interview cause they need people bad

Some jobs they'll just accept you even if you fuck up the interview cause they need people bad
Giga cope. Nowadays you need 120+ IQ for a STEM job. I feel envy, you IQ mogger!

"Just bee urself, bro!1!".
That will never work for massive not-NTcels like us. Let's play: "Who is the biggest autist loser".
>No friends.
>My entire family already hates me and doesn't even talk to me anymore.
>Haven't had a real conversation with anybody else in over 10 years.
>KHHV, have literally never even spoken with a girl.
>In college too, absolutely nobody there ever says a single word to me.
>Forced to perform oral expositions for college classes, impossible to do them because of extreme nervousness and speech impediment related to autism, resulting in abysmal grades.

It's ovER, etc.
Hats off to you brocel. You def autist mog me

absolute ropefuel. School is forcing me to MEMORIZE an oral presentation to 40 neurotypical normalfags on Thursday.
>autism
>dyssemia
>dysmorphia
>adhd
>schizoid
>depression
>insanely asymmetrical eyes
>can't wear mask
>unbrushed teeth
>subhumanly uneven jaw
I'll skip.

absolute ropefuel. School is forcing me to MEMORIZE an oral presentation to 40 neurotypical normalfags on Thursday.
>autism
>dyssemia
>dysmorphia
>adhd
>schizoid
>depression
>insanely asymmetrical eyes
>can't wear mask
>unbrushed teeth
>subhumanly uneven jaw
I'll skip.
At least in school you can skip the oral presentation and get the minimum grade.
In college, if you don't perform the oral exposition then you instantly fail the class.

Where jfl. Every cooder job has 200+ applicants. They also want me to know a whole tech stack + devops straight out of college