Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody in my family ever tried to put me on with a girl

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Nobody in my family ever tried to put me on with a girl my siblings know so many people yet they couldn’t try to hook me up with somebody both my brother said sister know girls around my age they could at least try to get me with that’s how you know it’s over maybe they knew I’m so ugly that they can’t even do that brutal

According to something I've heard before, they may have actually "felt bad" for whoever they might have put you on... :feelsclown:

Quite brutal; and of course, again, nothing to do with personality. :feelsjuice:

According to something I've heard before, they may have actually "felt bad" for whoever they might have put you on... :feelsclown:

Quite brutal; and of course, again, nothing to do with personality. :feelsjuice:
That’s giga brutal

Same for me my little brother is a chad who knows a lot of girls but he introduced me to none

Same here it ain't easy.

You being gigaugly is yet to be verified by the incels looks committee

I had my dad try to set me up with his friends daughter and, needless to say, it didn't go well. She looked disappointed when i met with her. We talked for a bit out of politeness but it went nowhere and was very embarrassing.
This shit is supposed to happen organically.

I think if I would have had a sister maybe I might have got a slightly better chance of actually having a gf but then again who knows

Nobody in my family ever tried to put me on with a girl my siblings know so many people yet they couldn’t try to hook me up with somebody both my brother said sister know girls around my age they could at least try to get me with that’s how you know it’s over maybe they knew I’m so ugly that they can’t even do that brutal
Brutal, my brother is an incel so i don't hold it against him. I only have foid cousins but were not close in location. Parents never ever even bothered to ask me once why I've never had a gf at the old age of 41. Brutal, so it probably never crossed there mind to set me up.