Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NOBODY has the right to mistreat us because we are ugly

Norton

Norton

A dignified face should not be a luxury for some
★★★★★
It is one thing to be socially and sexually undesired.
But it is a whole other thing to be humiliated and bullied.

NOBODY has the right to bully me because I'm ugly.
NOBODY has the right to discriminate against me based on my face.

If you do FUCK YOU!

EVEN IF you are the biggest mogger in existence 10ft with the face of a god, you DON'T GET TO AGGRESS AGAINST ME BASED ON YOU DISLIKING MY GENETIC PHENOTYPE!

It's frowned upon to make fun of disabled people and it's also frowned upon to make fun of peoples race but you're allowed to make fun of people for being ugly

It's frowned upon to make fun of disabled people and it's also frowned upon to make fun of peoples race but you're allowed to make fun of people for being ugly
Omg ikr it pisses me off that handicapped ppl get better treatment then ugly ppl. And they get compassion but we just seen as shit . ive brought this statement up to my dad once and he was like yeah ur just frustrated cold and unsensitive . and with ugly ppl i mean ugly men cuz u can have only one limb intact and get ur face burned off with acid as a woman and ull still find some idiiot cuck who will fucking say i see through ur looks i love u for u and even then she might just full out reject him

Being ugly needs to start being counted as a disability tbhngl

XuQfgD0

but people will because genetics