Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody Has It Worse Than Me. 56 / Never Had Sex

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Anybody here worse off than me? I am 56. never had sex, girlfriend, kissed, hugged, etc.
I get upset when a 19 year old is upset because he never had sex.
There was a guy here claiming his uncle was an in-cel. He was 45, had 25 girlfriends. It is safe to say he had plenty of sex.
If someone had lots of sex in college but none now, he is still better off.

How are you still alive

That sucks m8. I am an youngcel and Im still kissless.

That's where i'll be one day & I'm already halfway there. If I don't rope that is.

I'm amazed that you haven't roped or gone ER

What's your cope? Drugs? Alcohol?

I'm a 35 year old KHHV, and I'm dying through alcohol abuse. How big is your penis OP, I have a legit confirmed on this site, 1 inch micropenis.

Probably the biggest truecel on here then.
Did you moneymax during your life though?
If yes, you should sponsor some incels in getting surgery.
I promise Ill take care of you when you get even older (if that is possible)

Jesus Christ....fuck man.

I'm a 35 year old KHHV, and I'm dying through alcohol abuse. How big is your penis OP, I have a legit confirmed on this site, 1 inch micropenis.
1 inch!??? WHAT THE FUCK? Is it 1 inch erect? Or flaccid?

Fucking whores won't help him, like many people here he only wanted to be loved.
If he can afford high end real dolls, I think he is loaded.

You are guy with the dolls,right??. Cope with dolls is something that we all have to do.

Fucking whores won't help him, like many people here he only wanted to be loved.
If he can afford high end real dolls, I think he is loaded.

ever thought about making a trip to SEA since ur white

Just work on your personality bro :soy:

I'm much younger than you OP, but I think I have it very bad too. Facially deformed, khhv, neet, extreme social anxiety. Can't even go outside because I'm too scared.

Give them a few more years. They still think they can ascend and catch up.
Of course I will get sex. The women get more desperate as they get older.

Sure bud.

I have one suggestion, can you get a job at the local elderly home ?
There, you'd have success.
Serious, you'd do the good deeds there. And as they're very old, there is a small chance they'd forget about it.
And if they don't, they'd have one good last memory before the reaper would get them.
Win win situation if you ask me.

You’re on another level, OP, no one here tops you AFAIK.

You are the king of inceldom.

I'd be interested in you doing an AMAA.

You are a warrior and a saint to all of inceldom.

I hereby personally grant you the title of;

Holy Warrior-Knight st. mannequincel the wise of Incelistan and all of Incelia

Your life story.

My 91 year old mother is in a nursing home. Mostly women there.

This is really depressing

holy fuck. 56. Jesus christ. That's literally like, 70% of your life already. Holy fuck.

Sure bud.

Serious, you'd do the good deeds there. And as they're very old, there is a small chance they'd forget about it.
And if they don't, they'd have one good last memory before the reaper would get them.
There's surprisingly a lot of casual sex in old people homes. It's not a terrible idea.

im upset that no one else is allowed to be upset

Sure bud.

Lmfaooo I don’t why im
Laughing my ass off at this comment, it suck being some oldcel in the elderly home. @chudur-budur isht this your fetish?

Lmfaooo I don’t why im
Laughing my ass off at this comment, it suck being some oldcel in the elderly home. @chudur-budur isht this your fetish?

Yup, I like grannies, their wrinkly pendulous roast-beef flaps, boobs and white pubes are just wonderful.
FFA0rVR.jpg

You are more of a saint than ER and BlackOpsIIcel combined.You are a perfect example of how it never gets better for many.

that's crazy man I probably wont make it to 40 if this continues. You are a saint