Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Nobody has a weirdly shaped head, dude"

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

"The only people who think head shape is any indicator of attractiveness are the people made fun of in this sub"

This has to be a joke, right? Nobody can be this fucking unbelievably retarded.

Just shave it and look like The Rock, bro!

The mental retardation of that sub is outstanding.

Last edited:
Balding + shitty headshape = death

"yOu sEe YouRsElF aS uNaTTrAcTiVe" You think we didn't deduce that based on what other people have seen in us? Do you really think we're that fucking retarded to just assume we're ugly without comparing it to what society deems attractive? Literal retard

''It is all about your perception of yourself'' - Those bluepilled phrases really needs to stop.
And lol at ''You are just paranoid.''.

I would go as far as to say that head shape is the #1 most important trait in male attractiveness, good head shape usually sets the stage for everything else to be good.

So if I perceived myself as attractive suddenly everyone would have to accomodate that view & be nice to me otherwise they're guilty of being facephobic in my SAFEEEEEESPACCEEEEEEEEE?

Skull shape is pretty important

It is over for beetrootheadscels

Lol at retards who think we are the only ones calling ourselves unattractive. I've been called ugly for my face since middle school, and now I'm the problem for accepting that I have bad genes?

''It is all about your perception of yourself'' - Those bluepilled phrases really needs to stop.
And lol at ''You are just paranoid.''.
I see, so if I perceive myself as a 6'5 male model athlete then I am one. Thanks Pedotears!