Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nobody gives a fuck about you. Parents, friends... nobody gives a shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
My mum pretends to care about me now that i have a job. Before she used to harrass me all the time

My mom used to rant about how ungrateful Iam being for not thanking her for giving me life, until I said that I wish I was dead and dad should've put his penis in a better looking woman
My mum pretends to care about me now that i have a job. Before she used to harrass me all the time
This is my whole fucking family in a nutshell:feelsree:

yeah and then our parents and "friends" and all the other family relatives have the nerve to guilt trip us if we want to suicide with all of that bs like " people will miss you bro"

" think of the hurt u will put on ur parents bro"

" suicide is selfish bro"
My family actually wish I did this tbh, but let me tell you iam not going down alone of that's the case:forcedsmile:

high iq. family and friends mean nothing. relationships are merely transactional. the moment you bring nothing to the table, you're worthless. family only feels obligated
For those who think family cares about them:

Has your family slowly broken apart from you after age 11-13?

If so, you're ugly and they HATE what you've become.

Nobody actually cares deep down. Nobody. Nobody actually gives a shit if you are incel or not. Nobody cares if you are ugly or not, they mock you for their own enjoyment. Nobody actually gives a fuck.

You parents are exactly like us. Your dad fucked your mom in hopes of a good child they can be proud of. Now that you are a failure they “love” you because they are scared of what society will say.

Even as desperate as some people seem they truly dont give a fuck about you. Some of them make a post about incels then go on and fuck like rabbits. Only other retards and incels slightly care about you. Any normal person wont give a fuck about you.

I hate this shit life, nobody will ever care about us until someone actually goes ER in the name of INCELS.
High IQ. My parents only had me since they thought I'd be successful and provide for their retirement. Haha whoops :feelshmm:

Yeah friends couldn't give less of a fuck about you, I can relate to recent events

If you are not at least a normie you may as well not even exist, people care more about sewer rats and cockroaches than you.

Nobody actually cares deep down. Nobody. Nobody actually gives a shit if you are incel or not. Nobody cares if you are ugly or not, they mock you for their own enjoyment. Nobody actually gives a fuck.

You parents are exactly like us. Your dad fucked your mom in hopes of a good child they can be proud of. Now that you are a failure they “love” you because they are scared of what society will say.

Even as desperate as some people seem they truly dont give a fuck about you. Some of them make a post about incels then go on and fuck like rabbits. Only other retards and incels slightly care about you. Any normal person wont give a fuck about you.

I hate this shit life, nobody will ever care about us until someone actually goes ER in the name of INCELS.

Yes we know. Agreed.

Friend
1.Back-stabbing, two-faced, cunt, prikk, bollock-head, annoying poo-bum.

2.Uses people, in order to propell themselves into higher things.

I think we all know.

by Depressed February 16, 2004

Already happened to me, yeah.

No shit, they just want you to wagecuck and stfu so they can retire early

get looks money status or short be superficial then they care

humans are defective animals

get looks money status or short be superficial then they care

humans are defective animals
We need to go extinct and restart humanity.

You are absolutely correct. Also, my signature.

You are absolutely correct. Also, my signature.
Its in red so it attract my attention everytime i see you leave a comment, its utter suicide fuel.

I've always felt this way. You are right. Nobody really gives a shit if I live or die.

I've always felt this way. You are right. Nobody really gives a shit if I live or die.
Agreed, just like Nothingness said.. they want you alive to wageslave.

Agreed, just like Nothingness said.. they want you alive to wageslave.

Bro,my dad used to beat me and abuse me a lot. Happened for years until I got a job and now give him money every month. Miraculously the beating and nastiness has stopped ever since.

Bro,my dad used to beat me and abuse me a lot. Happened for years until I got a job and now give him money every month. Miraculously the beating and nastiness has stopped ever since.
Why do you have to give him money? I wouldnt do that tbh

My mother and uncle give a shit, I know this, but nobody else. Life is cruel and full of injustice.

My mother and uncle give a shit, I know this, but nobody else. Life is cruel and full of injustice.

Life RNG : ITS OVER OR ITS NOT OVER