Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nobody gives a fuck about you. Parents, friends... nobody gives a shit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Nobody actually cares deep down. Nobody. Nobody actually gives a shit if you are incel or not. Nobody cares if you are ugly or not, they mock you for their own enjoyment. Nobody actually gives a fuck.

You parents are exactly like us. Your dad fucked your mom in hopes of a good child they can be proud of. Now that you are a failure they “love” you because they are scared of what society will say.

Even as desperate as some people seem they truly dont give a fuck about you. Some of them make a post about incels then go on and fuck like rabbits. Only other retards and incels slightly care about you. Any normal person wont give a fuck about you.

I hate this shit life, nobody will ever care about us until someone actually goes ER in the name of INCELS.

I know bro..:feelsbadman:

My family have treated me with kindness but I can tell they are disappointed with the way I turned out. I don’t blame them tbh.

My family have treated me with kindness but I can tell they are disappointed with the way I turned out. I don’t blame them tbh.
It was their fault they made you. They chose to have sex. You didnt

People have already done what you said at the end.

It was their fault they made you. They chose to have sex. You didnt
Yeah I know. I still feel bad for failing them though. I’m sure they had great hopes for me but I let them down.

Yeah I know. I still feel bad for failing them though. I’m sure they had great hopes for me but I let them down.
They had hopes that you would turn into a good looking tall handsome man. You didnt so therfore they dont care.

I clearly said aside from retards and incels nobody will care about you.
u r wrong eskimocel my parents love me they let me neet for 5 years now
and also a few of my friends

u r wrong eskimocel my parents love me they let me neet for 5 years now
and also a few of my friends
Because they have to. They are old people scared of society.

Blue pilled people don't know anything anyway tbh. Who cares about maintaining relationship with them.
Because its healthy. Its normal to have people care about you and show you love.

high iq. family and friends mean nothing. relationships are merely transactional. the moment you bring nothing to the table, you're worthless. family only feels obligated

high iq. family and friends mean nothing. relationships are merely transactional. the moment you bring nothing to the table, you're worthless. family only feels obligated
This. And that means love is purely conditional which is depressing.

Spot on!

My family have treated me with kindness but I can tell they are disappointed with the way I turned out.
What really sucks is that all I have is my family

Dont worry they will be with you. Not because they want to, because they HAVE to.
brutal allhumanrelationshipsaresuperficial pill

Dont worry they will be with you. Not because they want to, because they HAVE to.
They won't be with me for long, I will be spending this final chapter alone

If you have good looks and a foid then people care about you. Though they could just be trying to get in her pants.

If you have good looks and a foid then people care about you. Though they could just be trying to get in her pants.
Only if you are ugly. If you are chad nobody dares.

I want someone to silently whisper that to my ear

I know for a fact no one in my family cares about me. I'm a loser degenerate waste of air. But until I rope they'll just have to suffer.

My mommy loves me because she pushed me out of her roastie. My father loves me because he came inside it to produce me. I don't love my parents because I'm the subhuman they produced. I made this post sound autistic on purpose but me mentioning that might be autistic woops

They really don't.

we have same fate here,so we only care ourselves

nigga the universe is gonna end from heat death anyway - fuck the rules and smoke crack 4 life

yeah and then our parents and "friends" and all the other family relatives have the nerve to guilt trip us if we want to suicide with all of that bs like " people will miss you bro"

" think of the hurt u will put on ur parents bro"

" suicide is selfish bro"

Have actually told my parents to stop telling me that they love me because I couldn’t stand it. I don’t think I deserve their love. I don’t want them to hate me, but just being neutral toward me would be nice and erase a lot of the guilt I feel.

This society has and will always be cruel This post opened my eyes alot. This society needs to be killed off. Love you my brothers. :panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:

Nobody actually cares deep down. Nobody. Nobody actually gives a shit if you are incel or not. Nobody cares if you are ugly or not, they mock you for their own enjoyment. Nobody actually gives a fuck.

You parents are exactly like us. Your dad fucked your mom in hopes of a good child they can be proud of. Now that you are a failure they “love” you because they are scared of what society will say.

Even as desperate as some people seem they truly dont give a fuck about you. Some of them make a post about incels then go on and fuck like rabbits. Only other retards and incels slightly care about you. Any normal person wont give a fuck about you.

I hate this shit life, nobody will ever care about us until someone actually goes ER in the name of INCELS.
Isn't that what Alek Minassion and Scott Beierle (St. Yogacel), Chris Harper Mercer, Elliot Rodger, Marc Lepine and George Sodini did?

I learnt this a long time ago