Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Nobody ever died from not getting laid."

Stupid normie logic I don’t know how someone can enter their 30s knowing they will be alone for the rest of their life
By convincing themselves that they are introverts and don't need company

Would you still consider your life a failure if you ended up rich and powerful and changed the world for the better but never had sex or reproduced? I don't see where the perception of sex as a virtue is coming from. Sure, a lot of people will try to measure your value by your sexual success, but those types of people are generally losers who have nothing else going for them. All of the most remarkable people in history have been remarkable for their ideas and their contributions, not their sex lives.

except for those normshits in virgina tech, isla vista, toronto, etc.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Virginia_Tech_massacre_memorial_flowers.jpg

pedestrians-struck-20180424.jpg

cry moar faggots. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

did not read. Elliot Rodger did

i don't give a fuck about reproducing. i just want to fuck some bitch.
The only reason why someone craves sex is because of reproduction. Everything we are attracted to is because it will increase the quality off the offspring produced, such as big tits which means the child will be healthier and have more to feed on.

The only reason why someone craves sex is because of reproduction. Everything we are attracted to is because it will increase the quality off the offspring produced, such as big tits which means the child will be healthier and have more to feed on.
i get that and agree I'm just saying i don't want kids.

Nobody ever died of getting raped.

Would you still consider your life a failure if you ended up rich and powerful and changed the world for the better but never had sex or reproduced?

Yes.

Most studies show that true meaning in life is derived from our social relationships with other humans, our romantic relationships being the pinnacle of that.

Yes.

Most studies show that true meaning in life is derived from our social relationships with other humans, our romantic relationships being the pinnacle of that.

The meaning of life is a question of philosophy, I would love to see one of these "studies".

The meaning of life is a question of philosophy, I would love to see one of these "studies".

No, it's a question of what an individual values and cherishes.

No, it's a question of what an individual values and cherishes.
That's one philosophies stance on the meaning on life, and if that's the case, why can't we choose to value and cherish something other than sexual activity?

That's one philosophies stance on the meaning on life, and if that's the case, why can't we choose to value and cherish something other than sexual activity?

Honestly, I think you're the same Animus from the old PUAhate days and for those who can't remember, he was retarded/trollish. So for that reason alone, I'm banning you.

Being an incel already is being dead.