Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Nobody ever died from not getting laid."

ibringgoodnews

ibringgoodnews

I'm so hideous. I hate my life. KHHHV. Truecel.
★★
I keep seeing this argument being used by Normies: "Nobody ever died from not getting laid."

It's egregiously wrong.

They fail to understand that when one fails to get laid -- not only is it a failure from a biological standpoint -- it's a failure from a social standpoint as well.

What does this mean?

From a biological standpoint, it means you've failed to accomplish something all of your ancestors did and what you're expected to do as a human.

From a social standpoint, it gets worse. It means that you've failed to accomplish something most Normies do regularly with ease. As a result, once they peel off your veil, revealing your inceldom -- they will quickly mock you, they will humiliate you, and they will make sure to broadcast to the world that you're genetic trash and that you're pathetic. Your family? They will mock you, they will humiliate you, and they will make sure to broadcast to friends, other family members, and the neighbors that you're genetic trash and that you're pathetic. Your friends? They will mock you, they will humiliate you, and they will broadcast to the school, other friends, students from other schools, your family, and more, that you're genetic trash and that you're pathetic. Your best friend? They will mock you, they will humiliate you, and they will make sure to broadcast to your "friends", your "family", and all of the Normies that you're genetic trash and that you're pathetic. Then it gets internalized that you're genetic trash and pathetic.

Once you've been completely ripped apart mentally, you fall into depression. You then fail out of school, or lose your job, or you lose your will to live. And you keep falling until you hit rock bottom. Once an incel hits rock bottom, that's when things get scary. In most cases, it results in an incel engaging in the LDAR lifestyle or coping hard. But in the few, rare cases, it results in suicide.

Throughout human history, incels have always existed. It's only now that the incel struggle has become apparent due to the internet. Imagine how many prehistoric incels have committed suicide (cavemancels and neanderthalcels that jumped off cliffs or fed themselves to saber tooth tigers). How many religioncels were killed during the Spanish inquisition. How many studycels died from studycelling (we lost Newton and Tesla to this). Think about the japanesecels who engage in the LDAR lifestyle (hikikomoricels) and those that choose to rope in the suicide forest.

To say that nobody dies from not getting laid is so wrong it's absurd.

But understand this: if you can't get laid -- it's over.

Last edited:
I enjoyed reading this. After all, the true meaning of life (biologically) is to reproduce. If we’ve failed that, we’ve failed at life.

being an incel makes you sad which makes you kill yourself

Stupid normie logic I don’t know how someone can enter their 30s knowing they will be alone for the rest of their life

hit the nail on the head with this one

Yeah it's just a red herring

Makes about as much sense as saying no woman ever died from being paid 70 cents for every dollar a man makes or whatever figure they throw around, therefore equal pay is not a need. You can tell these feminists that, but they wouldnt accept because its a dumb argument

Nobody ever died from having a bit of acid thrown on their faces.

This is a stupid argument.

i don't give a fuck about reproducing. i just want to fuck some bitch.

casualties will continuously be rising unless we get our say
Elliot Rodger

Then in the next post:

"No one ever died from not getting laid."
The next one:
"Even 4'11 Indian Ugly Balding Janitors get laid! See? My beta orbiter cuck is one and I will fuck him...................... eventually................. like, if he was the last person on the face of the earth............................ potentially....................... but, like, zoophillia seems better....."

IT doesn't care about us. They love watching us suffer, it gives them an ego boost. They don't want to see us recover and assimilate into society. They want us dead.
And we're the ones with (((bad personalities)))...

next time you see someone saying this, tell them 6 people in isla vista disagree

INSHALLAH we'll meet ER in brothel heaven in the afterlife
Shaheed Cho, Shaheed Kimveer Singh Gill, St.Blackops2cek and Shaheed Marc Lepine will also be there, making it a truly joyous Jannah!! INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

False. As others have said, many have suicide from loneliness and lack of sexual affection. There have also been wars fought, won and lost from this. In fact, many of the things we do, is sublimation of this desire (ex: various forms of art). Sex is a strong drive, predates the social drive.

Also, when they say this, the idiots mean it literally. Like you won't literally die from lack of sex like you do water and food. But sex, imo, is literally the biological evasion of death itself. It's the ability to procreate and pass on your genes. It allows continuation of life. So sex is literally life and death. Lack of sex for all of us = extinction.

Last edited:
And you keep falling until you hit rock bottom.

there is no rock bottom. knowing that things couldn't possibly get worse would at least provide some comfort. you keep falling until you die.

They want to see us as a robot not human.(unemotional,obedient,unloving robot)

not getting laid never directly killed anyone.

nobody ever died from being called a nigger

nobody ever died from not being paid minimum wage

oh and nobody ever died from getting molested or getting raped either

Meme: While you are killing yourself because you are not getting laid, Chad kills himself by getting laid with your HIV postitive oneitis

All of your ancestors have been sucessful for billions of years up to to this point and you have dropped the ball and let everyone down.

A billion year loser is what you are.

You didn't really need to post a text wall to prove how disastrous not being able to get laid is to one's phyche and thus health.

Meme: While you are killing yourself because you are not getting laid, Chad kills himself by getting laid with your HIV postitive oneitis
Ropefuel.

From a biological standpoint, it means you've failed to accomplish something all of your ancestors did and what you're expected to do as a human.

Don't say all ancestors. Plenty of people down any bloodline related to those who did breed who didn't. If my great-great-great-great-great-grandfather's little brother in Germany didn't have kids, he's still my ancestor.

You didn't really need to post a text wall to prove how disastrous not being able to get laid is to one's phyche and thus health.

Incels like you and me understand, but the normies don't. I needed to explain it to them.

Don't say all ancestors. Plenty of people down any bloodline related to those who did breed who didn't. If my great-great-great-great-great-grandfather's little brother in Germany didn't have kids, he's still my ancestor.

Good point, can't fix it now though.

If you look at the thread where I asked people if they'd rather not have been born, most people voted 'nay' on being alive.

I think 'not-getting-laid' leads to a lot of depression and suicide. As far as I know there are no studies that show not having sex leads to suicide; but I am pretty sure there are studies showing that not getting laid leads to unhappiness, and unhappiness leads to suicide.

High iq posting

It's fucking over. What's the point of going.

"But did it die?"
-IT