Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nobody congratulated me on my birthday

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Except my mother father and siblings.

I am so lonely. No friends. Ugly. I have nothing.

My religion is the only thing that keeps me alive

Same it sucks, not even my high school friends remembered during high school. I never celebrated it once in my life due to no friends

Happy birthday congratulations, happy birthday with salutations, happy birthday may your sky stay blue, happy birthday to YOU!

Just focus on your relationship with god, forget about everyone else as our purpose is to please our creator habibi, who cares about pleasing the creation

>My religion is the only thing that keeps me alive

and your religion is BS cope. just lol at believing objective morality and afterlife where you will be judged for what you have done on earth that is completely dependant on your birth conditions.

Happy birthday congratulations, happy birthday with salutations, happy birthday may your sky stay blue, happy birthday to YOU!

Just focus on your relationship with god, forget about everyone else as our purpose is to please our creator habibi, who cares about pleasing the creation

true

I had the exact same reaction on my birthday:feelsbadman::feelscry:

but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you have a good day :)

People do not care for us subhumans.

Happy birthday though! You will always have this forum (well, hopefully not always, maybe you ascend in the future).

I forgot my own birthday last year

The only people who ever went to my birthday is my family. :feelsrope:

I havent celebrated birthday in at east 5 years. Idk what's the big deal about it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry to hear that man, but I hope me congratulating helps

i dont know you but I wish you the best, happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday, brother.

Happy birthday friend :feelsokman:

I had the exact same reaction on my birthday:feelsbadman::feelscry:

but....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you have a good day :)
Happy birthday fren:heart::heart::heart:
People do not care for us subhumans.

Happy birthday though! You will always have this forum (well, hopefully not always, maybe you ascend in the future).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry to hear that man, but I hope me congratulating helps

happy birthday :)

i dont know you but I wish you the best, happy birthday!!!

Happy birthday, brother.

Thank you all:feelsbadman:

How did it go?

How did it go?
What exactly? My birthday? My father gave me a new phone. I "celebrated" my birthday with my parents. My siblings just texted me via whatsapp. Thats it ..:/ but i am used to it so it isnt a big deal but i am afraid of getting old and having nobody :(

Dont want to end like this man:

Same it sucks, not even my high school friends remembered during high school. I never celebrated it once in my life due to no friends

Basically every single one of my birthdays until i moved out.

29awv89.jpg

What exactly? My birthday? My father gave me a new phone. I "celebrated" my birthday with my parents. My siblings just texted me via whatsapp. Thats it ..:/ but i am used to it so it isnt a big deal but i am afraid of getting old and having nobody :(

Lol what, he faked his death to get his family together for a dinner.

Depressing af.

Hey happy birthday bud. Keep the head high and hope next year will be different

Or end like this guy

Belated happy birthday wishes :)