Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nobody cares if you are incel, just be yourself

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
More and more, I've just been straight up with people and telling them I am incel, and that I hate women to their face, and they all seem to be fine with it. Even female acquaintances. They all find it mildly amusing, but not that interesting, such that it demands importance. All this worry about being outed as an incel is just narcissism. I guess this means I am that nonthreatening as an Asian manlet. Also, none of them tell me to get therapy, or try to set up me up with a date. They literally don't care.

I wouldn’t go around mentioning that tbh

I once told a divorced roastie I was an incel. She wouldn't talk to me after that. Being 32 and Incel means no woman has wanted me. That makes me more unattractive to foids.

I once told a divorced roastie I was an incel. She wouldn't talk to me after that. Being 32 and Incel means no woman has wanted me. That makes me more unattractive to foids.
You never stood a chance with that whore anyway, so why would it matter?

I would never say I am an incel irl, that is a full admittance of weakness and failure of my genes.

You never stood a chance with that whore anyway, so why would it matter?

Guess we'll never know now if I stood a.chance.or not. I didn't care tbh. Talking to a foid is boring as fuck. Most of the time she was talking about how she "felt " things and she's not a thinker but a feeler.

I would never say I am an incel irl, that is a full admittance of weakness and failure of my genes.
How did you pass the essay to have an account here?
Guess we'll never know now if I stood a.chance.or not. I didn't care tbh. Talking to a foid is boring as fuck. Most of the time she was talking about how she "felt " things and she's not a thinker but a feeler.

The worst thing about talking to women is the lack of risks they take. They need to be guided like sheep, and then they complain about being mansplained later. They are anxiety inducing.

people can usually tell that i am a virgin by looking at my face/behavior, so i dont bother trying to act chad anymore.
JFL at me trying to be the 'tough guy' during HS.

How did you pass the essay to have an account here?

Wdym, just because I am an incel I don't have to be some weak ass beta male, gymmaxxing and boxmaxxing means normies are too scared to make fun of how ugly I am right infront of me.

The worst thing about talking to women is the lack of risks they take. They need to be guided like sheep, and then they complain about being mansplained later. They are anxiety inducing.

True but talking to her was like watching our memes come to life. Everything she said about her ex cucksband and how he was a nice guy but wasn't emotionally intuitive and how she used to go for the bad boys when she was younger was eye opening.

Coming here and reading memes is one thing. To see this shit IRL is another.

Holes around me don't even consider me man.

Wdym, just because I am an incel I don't have to be some weak ass beta male, gymmaxxing and boxmaxxing means normies are too scared to make fun of how ugly I am right infront of me.

So you're saying you don't want to admit weakness and being genetic trash, yet you KNOW you are that, because you called yourself incel? I think you need to pick a side, we aren't Peter Parker.
True but talking to her was like watching our memes come to life. Everything she said about her ex cucksband and how he was a nice guy but wasn't emotionally intuitive and how she used to go for the bad boys when she was younger was eye opening.

Coming here and reading memes is one thing. To see this shit IRL is another.

It's so weird, because their mind can't even process their own hypocrisy. Genuinely. It's like sequences of events don't matter at all. It's literally all about how they feel in that very moment, like an impulsive special needs brat.

So you're saying you don't want to admit weakness and being genetic trash, yet you KNOW you are that, because you called yourself incel? I think you need to pick a side, we aren't Peter Parker.
I specifically said I would never admit it IRL, thats just asking for trouble and people will probably talk behind my back slagging me off, I don't see why thats hard to comprehend.

I specifically said I would never admit it IRL, thats just asking for trouble and people will probably talk behind my back slagging me off, I don't see why thats hard to comprehend.

That's probably a good thing to have. A sense of self-presevation. But it's so much more free now that I've lost mine.

I guess this means I am that nonthreatening as an Asian manlet. Also, none of them tell me to get therapy, or try to set up me up with a date. They literally don't care.
10247.jpg

I don't have a problem with telling people that i'm a virgin but i wouldn't refer to myself with incel in real life.

Wait until they persecute you.
They are too lazy to file the paperwork. I mean think about it. Most people dont even vote. Why would they complain about a manlet incel? I do have to say, I probably wouldn't say I'm an incel to a purplehair. That's literally the only type of person that might give a shit if you are incel.

I've started telling people irl too that I'm an incel and they always tell me to get more hobbies and go to more places.
When I list all the hobbies I've had, they are surprised. Of course I have tried more and more because people keep telling me to.
And of course I've tried every place in my city and just go talk to random people. Sure I've made guy friends (who are incels), but women actively hate me.

I've started telling people irl too that I'm an incel and they always tell me to get more hobbies and go to more places.
When I list all the hobbies I've had, they are surprised. Of course I have tried more and more because people keep telling me to.
And of course I've tried every place in my city and just go talk to random people. Sure I've made guy friends (who are incels), but women actively hate me.
does talking to random people actually work and what do you open with?

always assumed normies (and obviously foids) would tell you to fuck off, even though they keep telling us to "just talk to people bro".

always assumed normies (and obviously foids) would tell you to fuck off
That happens quite often too.
But let's say I'm on a train station. I can ask them what train they are waiting for. If they are interested in talking, the conversation will naturally start to flow

I don't understand how useful is to tell everyone that you are an incel. It's like a paralytic on a wheelchair telling everyone that he is "Ey, man, i'm paralityc, you know?"

Last edited:
No human beings interact with me so theres no one to say this to

I don't understand how useful is to tell everyone that you are an incel. It's like a paralytic on a wheelchair telling everyone that he is "Ey, man, i'm paralityc, you know?"

It actually calms them down. It lets them know why I seem like a fucked up person, they usually can't quite put a finger on it themselves, so I just say I'm incel, and that explains everything.

So what? They have eyes lmao, it’s not like they don’t know wether you want it or not.

I have told 10+ people that I am incel. What is big deal about it anyway? Inceldom itself is 100x worse than people knowing that you are incel, and also I hate those larpers who pretend they are slayers while you can immediatly see they are incels or had one 3.5/10 gf in their entire life.

does talking to random people actually work and what do you open with?

always assumed normies (and obviously foids) would tell you to fuck off, even though they keep telling us to "just talk to people bro".
I've wondered the same. I have been literally told to "fuck off" by people who I tried to talk to (groups and a lonely drunk guy).

I live in Finland like he does so I have to deal with the same reservedness.

Last edited: