Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody cares about your interior if your exterior is not attractive

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
And that’s not even just about your face. I always got top scores at school but my classmates always mocked me for my bad handwriting (a very typical ADHD trait). They always laughed when I answered the teacher even if my answer was right, because my voice was so subhuman.

If your exterior is not presentable, nobody gives a fuck about your interior, fuck.

your personality must be bad inkwell they could just detect it when you were talking
Aye, my handwriting screams incel, my voice sounds misogynistic, kek

For females, its not just the presentation but also genetics

My personality detector is giving bad vibes
0E609BE8 301D 4B2E A557 CDE84CF7AF95

No interior for your exterior.

I always got top scores at school but my classmates always mocked me for my bad handwriting (a very typical ADHD trait).
My handwriting is so bad I got failing grades because the teacher couldn't read it :feelskek:

I've had a few good achievements over the years but none of that counted for anything, nobody gives a shit when you're ugly. Message to youngcels, studying hard and getting booksmart won't get you laid if you're a 3/10.

My personality detector is giving bad vibes
View attachment 691285
:feelshaha: