Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody cares about you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
One of the main things that anti-suicide people say is that you have someone in your life who cares about you. That is bullshit. If you dropped dead right now your parents (assuming you still have them) would, best case scenario, cremate your ass and toss your ashes somewhere random. Your mother thinks you are an absolute failure, because no matter how hard you try normal people are naturally better than you. That’s just the way it is and there’s nothing you can do about that.

Nobody cares about you.​

Just like water is wet,the only way the npcs will ''care'' about you is if you have money or looks. And i have neither so absolutely nobody will miss me when i exit the matrix.

That's why normies and everyone not incel deserves to have bad things happen to them

Parents feel more sorry for themselves than for a lost child in a situation like that.

every parents are normies because they cummed into pussy without condom so they are normies deal with it
It depends, i lost a brother and a mother, for someone watching from a side i also might not appear that it affected me much. because im not the type of person who cries or express his feelings Truth is it crushed me beyond repair, im not a mere shadow of a person of my former self, i gave up on everything and waiting to die.

I am sorry for you If somebody try to hurt my family members (I hate them because the parents born me as an incel) I let it blow like I mean I am taking all the $28k I have and spent it on settling the score
Thanks brother. Both died of natural cause, i dont even have on who to aim my anger.

Why should anyone care about me anyway?