Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nobody cares about anyone (feelings, soul) as an isolated item. Only their LMS traits/ individually distinct aspects will turn someone to priority.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
At least, nobody cares to the point where someone's feelings/ soul as an independent case will yield enough liking to beget a relationship. At least, without any distinction from superficial traits. (LMS, power, prominence, dominance, ability, high quality/ low primitive sculpt, etc. And usually the ones most emphasized are out of your control like face, and race, voice, abilities, etc.
(People want marvelous distinctions. Ones that are uncommon, and special. Feeling vain, and proud to have something relationally superior to the masses of humanity is fun and enjoyable to our primal individualistic mindsets anyway).

Everyone has a soul. But people don't give something like sex, devotion like charity to that soul out of sheer preference. Maybe by guilt, but that isn't definite love. It is for themselves (at least in countries where preference/ selection/ non-arranged marriage is the norm).
Your soul, feelings as an independent entity are uncared for.
They're not the main appeal to anyone. It's like caring about what a baker is making just because of the effort put into it, when the cake is shit. You might try a bite to make him feel better but you're not gonna eat the whole thing especially at the price (relationships/ friendships of people are usually high expense) he may be asking. And the more worthless something you spend money on, then the more it feels like a waste, and you get frustrated.

Souls are feelings, and thoughts, and the realm of the individual. The space time can be plagued by pain from rejection, indifference, abuse. But most people are too primal/ vile to care. No one cares to gift wrap existence to anyone unless perfection/ promise of high status is afforded to those who would enshrine them that treatment. It's a trade-off.
Interaction is hardly predicated on feelings. It's 2nd to people's primal/ hierarchal desires. Warrior/ Imperialistic/ Elitist cultures make this widespread. And it never goes away even in more benign humanitarian cultures like everyone in the modern world pretends to be.

Looks money status traits.
It makes almost all connection pointless, fruitless, and its value to be supported on wishful delusions. But for every wishful delusion to be met, it takes a lot of pain, hardship, difficulty, sadness.
Makes the idea that you will only be loved insofar as your distinct traits that you didn't get to choose... make connecting with others feel like it's a debasing, sad, desperate, hollow at heart act.
It kind of is. People are primal. They don't base a lot of their idealness on esteeming people for people, or inner essence traits.
They base them on the superficial. It's rational. Life sucks, and most people are base. It's only natural to have anxiety that makes the emphasis of superficial traits bleed into your selection process.

It's rational on a superficial level as there cannot be any such thing as unconditional love and have it be healthy. But at the same time the inward-side of the double edged sword is the aspect of how we choose to make an olympic sport basically of selecting people because of how distinct they are. Instead of looking to choose for ourselves who is the more distinct with our freedom... we should try to be as inclusive, and aware of people's inner emotions as possible.
But that conviction would take willpower. Nothing shows more what kind of species/ biology we have than what is hard for us, and what is easy. It's easy for us to be vain and narcissistic. Why else does Christianity, Islam, the Law have to push baseness, depravity, "sin" out of us?

Everyone has feelings. That's not a novel distinction. People want to have things that are special, uncommon, precious, different.
Our love for distinctiveness creates our indifference towards the majority. And maybe rightfully so. It's reasonable, and rational, but of course has downsides. Where people are generally unloved, and a criteria must be met that puts pressure, and a feeling of being unheard/ uncared for on a large aspect of humanity.
While this may help people discern the bad/ raw/ coarse traits away, it still has a negative effect that the benefit doesn't really offset.
There is selectivity that prioritizes refinement at the expense of communality. Or there is selectivity that prioritizes refinement for the aid of communality/ humanitarianism.
It's a veneering reason that people give that all selection is meant to not just ornament yourself as more powerful, dominant ,etc. But for self care, and helping others.
Typically that's what people usually do. Hiding their darkness amidst insistence of all the other different possible motivations, intentions, reasons which can fit with the physical phenomena occurring.
Scapegoat Sourcing. Reason veneering.

The soul of chad, without being chad, wouldn't be cared for.
Only by his mother and that is only because he is his son.
No one cares about anyone's souls as independent entities. Only the substance surrounding them.
You're all destined to truly be alone, and have people either interaction prostitution themselves, or you to interaction prostitution yourself.
No one will have anything in this world ultimately that's permanent and unfleeting.
That is one of the ultimate blackpills that sets you free because, even if you show your soul out to someone, and let them know you mean something, and do everything proper/ loving/ kind/ right... then it won't matter.
Human beings are primal, dense, uncaring entities.
They only go for what makes them feel good.

Evil with most humanity isn't malicious. It's just passive primal selection. And when you don't have what they want, then they primally tune you out of being valued.
Yet all people have souls. But many don't have the distinctions that matter.
The only rational thing to do amidst the flat, irritable, uncaring, vile humanity is just to either hate them, or take what you want from them.
Anyone who tries to shame bait you into giving a shit, that you're just doing a cop-out... just proves your point for you.
Getting your hopes up is an insult to your own dignity. People are just going to betray you.
Being someone who truly cares about people is the ultimate cuckery. Or is eager to have love. Even if you are chad you'll be puppeteered by people.
The best thing to do is just get social interaction out through some means of heartless dominance. And just not give a shit.

Even when I get what I want personally from friendships for having value, I know that there's a half life, and a foundation it stands upon. But me, myself, it doesn't in of my feelings have what it takes to secure/ build bridges. I know this. No one's soul does. That's why being too eager/ too flowerful is a death sentence ultimately.
Better to know the negative before you enjoy the positive. Or else you won't see the negatives coming.

Yes, people care about people's feelings. Not all people are total primally fowl people. Still, the logistics. People only care about your feelings if you have what they want in some way.
The feeling of being a good person, and the conditions of being distinctively downtrodden.
Distinction controls the indifference, and deliberateness of people no matter how un-primal they are, good.
So really, distinction is the ultimate thing that determines your fate. Essentially meaning the struggle of the soul is only appreciated insofar as how perception goes. And with most people's mindset being primal, and selective then your soul is hardly gonna get heard without primal hierarchy prominence.

Last edited:
I’d cut down the paragraphs tbh and get straight to the point. It’s obvious you put a lot of time into writing this so I’d at least summarize a final paragraph. It’ll make it easier for people with ADHD like me to read and gets your point across.

Also, bump

I’d cut down the paragraphs tbh and get straight to the point. It’s obvious you put a lot of time into writing this so I’d at least summarize a final paragraph. It’ll make it easier for people with ADHD like me to read and gets your point across.

Also, bump
If that's how people want it to be, then they prove my point for me. That's kind of the point.

A lot of my other stuff explicated the point well in simpler terms. My title is enough of a synopsis that should ring true enough for people as is for them to fill in the gaps in their own mind by using it as a contextualizer for most situations in their life. They'll find it fits because what I just said is mutually inclusive with humanity. It's not really physically feasible for human beings not to be individualistic given we can only create policies SO FAR away from human comfort. Making true justice almost always taken aback.

We know looks and status are the foundation of all human interaction.

You didn't need to type so much about it.

of course your feelings don't matter, that should be obvious
especially in this day and age people just quickly match and then spout loving platitudes at each other and copy pasted love emojis/gifs with zero effort once they've gone official

this may be controversial but i think logistics is equally as important as LMS, it's almost as if the greater systems around people that bring them together are the ones that decide who has sex, neighborhoods, schools, institutions, families and other networks of people, social media websites. those are the things that really "fuck" as they match people with each other and the people react after the fact, to go through the motions, wax poetic about love and send each other prepackaged sweet nothings, various seasonings to add a little spice to what has already been set in motion and is meant to happen.
"soulful love" has fuck all to do with it.

of course your feelings don't matter, that should be obvious
especially in this day and age people just quickly match and then spout loving platitudes at each other and copy pasted love emojis/gifs with zero effort once they've gone official

this may be controversial but i think logistics is equally as important as LMS, it's almost as if the greater systems around people that bring them together are the ones that decide who has sex, neighborhoods, schools, institutions, families and other networks of people, social media websites. those are the things that really "fuck" as they match people with each other and the people react after the fact, to go through the motions, wax poetic about love and send each other prepackaged sweet nothings, various seasonings to add a little spice to what has already been set in motion and is meant to happen.
"soulful love" has fuck all to do with it.
That's what I mean completely. LMS are the overemphasized logistics because of social anxiety here. Because they are dealbreakers. But there's other qualities in the criteria that circumstantially matter almost as much.

Man it is so hard to understand your writing

TLDR: FACE AND LMS MATTER

Im low iq

But you're writing is still long-winded and all over the place
Sometimes I think people need shit super linearly because they don't know how extravagant abstracting works on my level.
Makes shit limited and even longer to type out tbh.

Sometimes I think people need shit super linearly because they don't know how extravagant abstracting works on my level.
Makes shit limited and even longer to type out tbh.
Do you shit a lot?

In this life you are fighting for a battle of societal survival, and the elements of a strawberry shortcake dandelion field happy funtime are not the aspects which should be highlighted.
Because the happy aspects are not the ones that produce the control, leverage to secure a good life.
Being a brutal realist is.
Everything stands on a set of logistics. And without knowledge of cruel reality you will not achieve what you want.
Kids who have strawberry shortcake innocence are happy because the logistics were set for them to go by being good looking.
Many of them don't have those same logistics.

Being spoiled is good because you expect perfection. LIKE ER DID. He would want his dad to be a perfectionist.

There is no such thing as friends. At least in the conceptualized, happy, fairy funtime kind of friendship. All stands on primal/ natural selection logistics. Being a bluepill normie is a status symbol because it subcommunicates you never had reality so bad you had to mind the REAL logistics of it. You could always just... BE HAPPY.

No one is really your friend. We are just hounds jumping for hotdogs in the hand of the universe. Hoping that we are lucky/ strong enough to get one. What helps us is our reach/ position/ size (resources, Looks, money, status).
Friendships are not based off of starcrossed souls. It's based on logistics which were vastly out of our control.
Friends are predetermined, but not entirely made by your own free will.
The universe is numb to our souls. We only have resources that help us interface with existence hoping to acquire the survival/ resource currency that has us thrive. And even that isn't forever.