Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Noble BLM gentle giant kills racist raccoon

Typical of nigger orcs

The raccoon will be reborn a white and get revanche on the niggers.

Coon on Coon violence

really sad shit. I loathe faggots who harm animals, that innocent raccoon was just trying to survive it doesn't deserve any of that, fuck humanity.

The problem is not that humble and gentle individual but again white people.
The raccoon was born and evolved in a white environment and white people transmitted to that poor animal their racism.

really sad shit. I loathe faggots who harm animals, that innocent raccoon was just trying to survive it doesn't deserve any of that, fuck humanity.
keep crying for trash-eating vermin, you PETA-supporting terrorist piece of shit.

Wtf is wrong with these niggers? They were better off as slaves.

Why though LOL, poor coon

Only white men care for animals. I said men, because white women just wanna fuck them.

The fact that im forced to refer to these troglodytes as human is insulting.

what a fucking nigger

Some of those people probably have no qualms do that to humans so why not animals. I guess it's more of the gratuitousness of it that bothers me.

Can someone upload this to reddit or youtube, i love seeing soys seething and attempting to claim fake news or justifying nigger behaviour

I'm sick of these degenerates being called peaceful protesters, I hope somebody goes ER on them.
010737e2ff7a6cea4f001b3538fb8af2

Needlessly harming animals is bad, but you guys are acting like a bunch of socially starved soyboys. Imagine praising ER and then crying when some dumb raccoon dies.

The coon must have been from a rival coon gang.

Aren't you aware that those are white supremacists in disguise? Your racism is showing.

20200603 024921

Raccoons need to change haircut.

Well. Someone's gonna eat well tonight!

i m fk done with this forum. stop posting animal abuse. i cant watch it. arent u hurt :feelstrash: :feelstrash:
Indeed I am, that's why I called those niggers orcs.

The raccoon does not look dead, in a just world, that raccoon will catch Ching Chong virus or zombie apocalypse virus and infect all those involved.

This is what happens when certain groups can never be held accountable. These BLM freaks are similar to women. No matter how many of them chimp out, we can't say anything bad about them. But the moment soyboys or roasties get offended by some incel's roast beef vagina joke, or they see a jacked manlet, then it's okay for them to stereotype us. Because we're somehow more "privileged" jfl. These fags are allegedly so oppressed to the point where they're beyond invincible now. It's like if you let a child run amok and don't set any rules for them. Would they behave themselves, or become a spoiled brat?
you guys are acting like a bunch of socially starved soyboys. Imagine praising ER and then crying when some dumb raccoon dies.
Difference is, no racoon ever told me "men under 6'0 don't deserve to live."

Last edited:
Share your recipe.
The secret is to "chip" instead of grind the meat. And a pressure cooker.

With your dead varmint skinned and gutted, cut the meat about 1/4 inch long - apx 3-6mm - AGAINST THE GRAIN - long muscle fibres.

Then slow boil overnight in thick BBQ sauce and other spices. (On woodstove is fine)

Or...

Hot pack (pre spiced + boiled) meat into canning jars and pressure can at 15#'s pressure for 90 minutes.

The long cook time - or pressure canning - removes THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING WEIRD FLAVOR of both racoon AND opossum.

Them critters are tough af therefore "chipped" is kind of a necessity.

However, if you grind the meat it has a blandness that can be useful if you are into bland foods. Personally, i think chipping has a better flavor and texture.

Ymmv

The secret is to "chip" instead of grind the meat. And a pressure cooker.

With your dead varmint skinned and gutted, cut the meat about 1/4 inch long - apx 3-6mm - AGAINST THE GRAIN - long muscle fibres.

Then slow boil overnight in thick BBQ sauce and other spices. (On woodstove is fine)

Or...

Hot pack (pre spiced + boiled) meat into canning jars and pressure can at 15#'s pressure for 90 minutes.

The long cook time - or pressure canning - removes THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING WEIRD FLAVOR of both racoon AND opossum.

Them critters are tough af therefore "chipped" is kind of a necessity.

However, if you grind the meat it has a blandness that can be useful if you are into bland foods. Personally, i think chipping has a better flavor and texture.

Ymmv

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnrB9Bi17rI

All of these crazy videos always have blacks in them. For being so low Numbers population wise they always happen to be in the stupidest most animalistic and insanely psychotic videos. Even bigger lol when you realize the mass media is actually protecting black people to make them seem less bad.

it’s over for you when an entire society’s media and propoganda network can’t even make you look good.

Last edited:
At first I was shocked and was sad for the raccoon, but then I started laughing at the absurdity of the video. These people are incapable of empathy. They are ants.

At first I was shocked and was sad for the raccoon, but then I started laughing at the absurdity of the video. These people are incapable of empathy. They are ants.
I'd be willing to pay upwards of $1000 if it were possible to show ELPRESADOR/Quantrell Bishop of youtube infamy/troll fame this video and lock him in a room with these niggers making sure no one has any weapons and remove all state/federal/US or other jurisdictions/nations legal repurcussions for what would transpire shortly afterwards.

Chuckie ie ELPRESADOR Martin is one of those huge animal lover/anti animal abuse types and would make these nigger "coons" wish they'd never been born.

How I wish this could be made real and put on pay per view for all our viewing enjoyment.

Hell, I'd be willing to pay the same amount if Aboud a.k.a "Hollywood" of youtube prison channel notoriety were also given this "legal repurcussions free" opportunity at extracting justice on these evil niggers since he also is a huge animal lover.

Last edited:
All I heard was apes screaming in the background

I'd be willing to pay upwards of $1000 if it were possible to show ELPRESADOR/Quantrell Bishop of youtube infamy/troll fame this video and lock him in a room with these niggers making sure no one has any weapons and remove all state/federal/US or other jurisdictions/nations legal repurcussions for what would transpire shortly afterwards.

Chuckie ie ELPRESADOR Martin is one of those huge animal lover/anti animal abuse types and would make these nigger "coons" wish they'd never been born.

How I wish this could be made real and put on pay per view for all our viewing enjoyment.

Hell, I'd be willing to pay the same amount if Aboud a.k.a "Hollywood" of youtube prison channel notoriety were also given this "legal repurcussions free" opportunity at extracting justice on these evil niggers since he also is a huge animal lover.
"These humans killed an animal, I wish a human would kill them!" Stop larping as edgy, you have no stomach for violence and this thread shows it

Not 1/10000 of a millisecond.

The way many people treat animals is disgusting and barbaric. Seeing stuff like this is what made me stop eating meat.

The raccoon will be reborn a white and get revanche on the niggers.
I hope so, fuck those pieces of shit. That is so horrible.
The way many people treat animals is disgusting and barbaric. Seeing stuff like this is what made me stop eating meat.
good for you bro.

I remember the good old days when we did that to blacks in the 1700s.

"These humans killed an animal, I wish a human would kill them!" Stop larping as edgy, you have no stomach for violence and this thread shows it
Strawman argument.

I never said I wanted the niggers killed.

The only thing you can honestly extract from my post at all is that whatever my YouTube heroes of choice would do to your precious niggers would not get them any time in jail or prison over it.

For all your nigger loving mind knows maybe I just want the niggers maimed/crippled?

See, what this thread shows is that you simply lack the intelligence to not engage in logical fallacies.

So keep that filthy dicksucker of yours closed when it’s not busy sucking dicks.

Strawman argument.

I never said I wanted the niggers killed.

The only thing you can honestly extract from my post at all is that whatever my YouTube heroes of choice would do to your precious niggers would not get them any time in jail or prison over it.

For all your nigger loving mind knows maybe I just want the niggers maimed/crippled?

See, what this thread shows is that you simply lack the intelligence to not engage in logical fallacies.

So keep that filthy dicksucker of yours closed when it’s not busy sucking dicks.
You’re simply mad I called out your moralfagging hypocrisy. Maybe you only want them to be maimed or crippled! I can’t believe you thought this low IQ response was worth posting. My point, as I clearly stated, was that you are larping as edgy but you’re a big softie. You haven’t proved me wrong or even addressed my point, but you have gotten upset and resorted to name calling. A clear sign I have gotten under your skin :feelshmm: