Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] (Nob)erttheworldmakER’s new take

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
IMG 6398

> probably looks like a regular dude

expressing a serve lack of empathy nob ert, some people do have worse lives than u . Most people don’t own MULTIPLE properties and a new farm. In fact, most people here aren’t even sure if they’ll have a roof over their head in 2 years time.

I can’t argue it’s easier to give up. No shit. The point of our support group is to understand that we won’t succeed in one specific aspect of life (love) and then find happiness without it. Myself for example, I am taking up photography and starting a incel YouTube channel. I’m also trying to get a night shift job so I can avoid normies, I’ll probably end up on a council estate when my mothER is finally fed up of me but that’s life.
IMG 6399

These are low IQ metaphors for a so called writer. I have a question of my own for you. Do you genuinely think that you can’t be happy without love?. Do you think pussy is the force holding together the universe?.

There some users here who are over 30 and doing fine without pussy. Because there’s more to life.

View attachment 1215100

expressing a serve lack of empathy nob ert, some people do have worse lives than u . Most people don’t own MULTIPLE properties and a new farm. In fact, most people here aren’t even sure if they’ll have a roof over their head in 2 years time.

I can’t argue it’s easier to give up. No shit. The point of our support group is to understand that we won’t succeed in one specific aspect of life (love) and then find happiness without it. Myself for example, I am taking up photography and starting a incel YouTube channel. I’m also trying to get a night shift job so I can avoid normies, I’ll probably end up on a council estate when my mothER is finally fed up of me but that’s life.
View attachment 1215108
These are low IQ metaphors for a so called writer. I have a question of my own for you. Do you genuinely think that you can’t be happy without love?. Do you think pussy is the force holding together the universe?.

There some users here who are over 30 and doing fine without pussy. Because there’s more to life.
may look like a regular dude but not a chad and thats the issue
what is regular anyway? being completely regular is incel

may look like a regular dude but not a chad and thats the issue
what is regular anyway? being completely regular is incel
No. A incel wouldn’t look regular (MTN-HTN) are community is subLTN
IMG 6383

Drawing of myself

Yeah theres 2 kick streamers that made fun of DBDR recently that he should just monetize his (now deleted) channel and get a job.

They dont realize that Youtube doesnt allow Incel content to be monetized, so you cant really make money of that.

Getting a job is easier then done if your an autistic ugly guy.

And even if not, what will he work? He literally hates working in retail (understandable) and cant hold a job for longer then a week.

Both of them are MTN Jestermaxxed and they themselves most likely have no girlfriend, id argue the one of them is a virgin hes literally almost as fat as Caseoh, if not both tbh.

Literally making fun of a depressed lonely guy. Fucking assholes.

ik but IT and people here sometimes like to overrate
if a guy is completely normie and has a micropenis that puts him into truecel status
Manlet and framelet is worse than dicklet . I’m 5’6 and a terrible frame. My penis is 7 inches (which is about average) but that’s trivial because I won’t get to use it

View attachment 1215100

View attachment 1215108

also why would a guy so well off in life come to IT and basically just brag?
cause hes most likely a cuck loser

Yeah theres 2 kick streamers that made fun of DBDR recently that he should just monetize his (now deleted) channel and get a job.

They dont realize that Youtube doesnt allow Incel content to be monetized, so you cant really make money of that.

Getting a job is easier then done if your an autistic ugly guy.

And even if not, what will he work? He literally hates working in retail (understandable) and cant hold a job for longer then a week.

Both of them are MTN Jestermaxxed and they themselves most likely have no girlfriend, id argue the one of them is a virgin hes literally almost as fat as Caseoh, if not both tbh.

Literally making fun of a depressed lonely guy. Fucking assholes.
What?

cause hes mostly a cuck loser
I’ve made posts about him. He’s a huge narcissist and egotistical.

I hate him because he reminds me of my father in the way he writes.

cause hes mostly a cuck loser
Well yeah duh, what did you expect that Chad has time to go on a subreddit dedicated to disprove the Blackpill and bully lonely losers? No god damnit hes busy creating an empire and fucking the girls IT users can only dream of.

Well yeah duh, what did you expect that Chad has time to go on a subreddit dedicated to disprove the Blackpill and bully lonely losers? No god damnit hes busy creating an empire and fucking the girls IT users can only dream of being.
:feelsthink::feelsokman:

Well yeah duh, what did you expect that Chad has time to go on a subreddit dedicated to disprove the Blackpill and bully lonely losers? No god damnit hes busy creating an empire and fucking the girls IT users can only dream of.
He’s a professional writer. I grantee you he has free time.

My father was a professional artist and after he got done abusing my mother and me he decided to not pay child support and travel around the world

He’s a professional writer. I grantee you he has free time.

My father was a professional artist and after he got done abusing my mother and me he decided to not pay child support and travel around the world
I already commented on your last post about him, this dude is a literally troll bro.

You think the shit he writes are true? Born a Nepobaby become a fiction novel writer in the age of NovelAI that can puke out entire books in a second, lives in a big house and spends most of his day doing vacation with his girlfriend BUT writes post after post on a subreddit dedicated to bully sexless lonely men?

Hahaha! This is bullshit bro! The only ever fiction this guy wrote is his life.

I already commented on your last post about him, this dude is a literally troll bro.

You think the shit he writes are true? Born a Nepobaby become a fiction novel writer in the age of NovelAI that can puke out entire books in a second, lives in a big house and spends most of his day doing vacation with his girlfriend BUT writes post after post on a subreddit dedicated to bully sexless lonely men?

Hahaha! This is bullshit bro! The only ever fiction this guy wrote is his life.
You think it’s a weird way of manifesting his fantasy?. Possibly he’s a incel and this is a character he’s made to escape his cruel reality.

You think it’s a weird way of manifesting his fantasy?. Possibly he’s a incel and this is a character he’s made to escape his cruel reality.
Most definitely but even IF he exists? Isnt this just sad? A world where you have a girlfriend and a big house and a job from home but your main hobby is being a redditor on a "I hate lonely men" plattform?

Its just a sad person regardless of how you view it.

Most definitely but even IF he exists? Isnt this just sad? A world where you have a girlfriend and a big house and a job from home but your main hobby is being a redditor on a "I hate lonely men" plattform?

Its just a sad person regardless of how you view it.
True