Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No.

It seems the vaccination rate has just hit 100%. The pandemic is over.

Now watch there be a massive fight about checking who has and hasn't been vaccinated, vaccine passports, etc. And then inevitably some new variant will come along and we're gonna be doing this all over again next year.

I'm not going to get vaccinated no matter how our government cucks scream and even stigmatize me due to me being the only one having to wear a mask. They can go to hell, I don't want to become infertile or have any long term effects

I'll do neither.

I hope he gets whacked, fucking piece of shit jewloving race traitor.

I'm not going to get vaccinated no matter how our government cucks scream and even stigmatize me due to me being the only one having to wear a mask. They can go to hell, I don't want to become infertile or have any long term effects
Based based BASED

I'm getting vaccinated :feelsbadman:

Lmao what kind of fucked up logic is that? As if masks will prevent unvaccinated carriers from spreading shit. Why do they trust mask so much?

No vax for your face

Also not getting the mystery venom

I'm scared what they're going to do in Canada. All our major parties support vaccine passports and want us to get vaccinated. We are still under strict lockdowns, like New Zealand was in early 2020. Send help