Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No young people in my city

lennox

lennox

Ticking time bomb
★★
As a neet I've got no opportunities to approach, and no dating prospects where I am. My city of 400k is really a suburb for the larger city next door. We don't have a uni so everyone young I knew moved away. I don't go to school so I'm always the youngest guy around town. I haven't seen a foid aged 18-25 in the last month, and I'm outside almost daily.

It's all 30+ years olds who have settled and go to beer gardens and on hikes and have their own homes. I only hang out by myself as even my hobbies are filled with oldies. I cope with my loneliness by riding my bike 10hrs/week, but I'm trying to get to 20hrs. My communications skills are getting worse with no one to talk to. I may be a locationcel.

TLDR neet who can't find young people around

Last edited:
I have the same issue with the municipality I'm situated in.

I live in a town of 50k people and it is a dead town 100 years ago we had mills where everyone worked but now they're all dead and the few left are broke and already full of minimum wage pakis. There isn't even any white people here lol. This is like a shit version of India. All you see is old ugly brown niggers everywhere and trash on floor and ugly buildings and garish cars driven by faggots whose dad's worked 50 years in mills and left all the money to their faggot son's to blow.

I live in a town of 50k people and it is a dead town 100 years ago we had mills where everyone worked but now they're all dead and the few left are broke and already full of minimum wage pakis. There isn't even any white people here lol. This is like a shit version of India. All you see is old ugly brown niggers everywhere and trash on floor and ugly buildings and garish cars driven by faggots whose dad's worked 50 years in mills and left all the money to their faggot son's to blow.
Living in a deindustrialized rust belt settlement is depressing as hell. Everything else about an incel's life sucks, so it's only fitting.

Living in a deindustrialized rust belt settlement is depressing as hell. Everything else about an incel's life sucks, so it's only fitting.
I should have listened when my parents said to do good in school. It really was my only chance out of here. Now I just faded into the shadows of the mass of losers here who have low or mediocre education and no special skills. Everyone is broke here except for people who's parents were rich. If I had a real skill I would have been able to move to a city and succeed. I feel really stuck here now, at 26 with no education and NEET I dont think I'll ever get out of this hole.

There are young people in your city, they just have their own spots where they meet with other sexhavers

There are young people in your city, they just have their own spots where they meet with other sexhavers
I think not. I'm the living walker wojak where I've seen everything. I don't think I've seen an asian girl my age in a year
Walker