Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No words..

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
A little gem i found a few months ago and forgot to post here...

So apparently a nice respectful virgin who seems like they would have been a much better boyfriend to her than chad did judging by his post, (gets flung with insults because of his "entitlement"), is much much worse than the fact that chad beated the shit out the femoid, which then the femoid committed suicide WTF

REMINDER - JUST LOL AT INCELS LIVES, being a nice ugly guy is worse than being an abusive chad who beat the shit out of femoids.
Xs4lDNM ix68D Sgafvgz1SPcoHKX6gwQuZBjKWiPe8

Normies aren't capable or rational thought. No surprise there

A little gem i found a few months ago and forgot to post here...

So apparently a nice respectful virgin who seems like they would have been a much better boyfriend to her than chad did judging by his post, (gets flung with insults because of his "entitlement"), is much much worse than the fact that chad beated the shit out the femoid, which then the femoid committed suicide WTF

REMINDER - JUST LOL AT INCELS LIVES, being a nice ugly guy is worse than being an abusive chad who beat the shit out of femoids.View attachment 6827
Lmao, one roastie less.

To be fair, this is very mentalcel. It's like they don't understand how normies will react.

JFL at the idea of having female friends. Even smart normies know that it's fucking impossible.

"Beating me is just Chad's way of showing affection, teehee~!"

To be fair, this is very mentalcel. It's like they don't understand how normies will react.
the normies didnt have to insult him tho.

It doesnt matter if i die teehee, i will always love chad in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JFL at the idea of having female friends. Even smart normies know that it's fucking impossible.
the only time foids talk to us to get us to do HW for them
def not doing that
cant be friends with foids

Stupid overly emotional virtue signaling whores. We totally get where this guy is coming from, so how are these normie retards having a hard time? If a girl posted that she wished a guy who committed suicide was with her instead, no one would go crazy on her like that. This world needs blackpills stat.

"he does that because he loves me and anger is one of the truest emotions from him, if he didn't care about me he wouldn't do that!"

That was actually kind of autistic ngl.

Stupid overly emotional virtue signaling whores. We totally get where this guy is coming from, so how are these normie retards having a hard time? If a girl posted that she wished a guy who committed suicide was with her instead, no one would go crazy on her like that. This world needs blackpills stat.
fucking true on the last part, because women can do no wrong according to normies!!!!!!!!

she should have just gone with the kind guy rather than the abusive ass