Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No words for this guys

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its so cringy how much people just follow any trend.

That's litterally the exact opposite. When I read the "Women's dating advice" part, I thought she meant that's the advice women give to men. Then I read the "Men's dating advice" part and went :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
>No one can love you if you don't love yourself.

Why are they always repeating the same phrases?

That's litterally the exact opposite. When I read the "Women's dating advice" part, I thought she meant thats the advice women give to men. Then I read the "Men's dating advice" part and went :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

>No one can love you if you don't love yourself.

Why are they always repeating the same phrases?

It have to be your fault somehow, much easier to cope this way. Having to realize that the problem is deepeer than that or is something else scares them

Looks like that crap from r/femcels where they just used our shit and swaped male to female and vise versa.

I honestly though the first bit was "advice women give to men" because that's what I hear from every normie giving advice.

Also, I've never seen someone give advice to a man saying "you deserve a woman". LMAO.

It's MEN who can die lonely and single and women who can get a man at the snap of thier fingers.

How delusional is this cunt. We should troll the shit out of her twitter.

I honestly though the first bit was "advice women give to men" because that's what I hear from every normie giving advice.

Also, I've never seen someone give advice to a man saying "you deserve a woman". LMAO.

It's MEN who can die lonely and single and women who can get a man at the snap of thier fingers.

How delusional is this cunt. We should troll the shit out of her twitter.
She's just trolling tbh

i have no words anymore for these humanoids THEY MUST BE REPLACED

>Do all this shit
>Ask her out
Oh sorry I'm actually seeing someone right now
Femoid translator speaker: "you're still too ugly for me, I can do better"

That's litterally the exact opposite. When I read the "Women's dating advice" part, I thought she meant that's the advice women give to men. Then I read the "Men's dating advice" part and went :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Dating advice for women:

Exist.

This bitch has it backwards. No woman ever works on herself. Everyone tells her she is good enough the way she is.

oh god, oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

i'm pretty sure even most normals don't believe women have it harder in the sexual marketplace

Lol women dating advice : go outside

>foids are this fucking delusional
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

i really do hope thats satire, if not shes a dumb fucking whore

babbling retard roastie.

WTF the roles should be reversed.

is that meant to be taken seriously? lol

JFL at taking ANY advice on anything from a cunt. You'd be better off taking advice from a retarded 7 year old.

That's like, the complete fucking opposite.

Yeah I think I'll pass and just sit home rotting w vidya

The irony of this is that it's the men that tell you the "women's dating advice". Women don't really give out dating advice because they don't need it in the first place.
High quality post tbh tbh

It have to be your fault somehow, much easier to cope this way. Having to realize that the problem is deepeer than that or is something else scares them

This.

Also, love it how she has a list of requirements for men yet all a woman needs to do is be born female.

And this fucking retard cannot see the HYPOCRISY.

"Nobody can love you unless you love yourself" biggest pile of horseshit i have ever heard

Unreal levels of projection.

women dating advice: gynoocentrism

Everything in this world is backwards. Want the truth? Reverse everything

You aren't wrong, I actually don't have any words for this. I can only criticize normies and roasties so much.

An ugly male has to undergo several invasive craniofacial surgeries, slave away in the gym for years, inject himself with exogenous hormones, meticulously watch his diet, and at the end of this ordeal he still benefits less than the average female does everytime she slaps on makeup. Life is an absolute joke.​

As if girls had to hit the gym to get laid ... They just have to have a normal body, not even muscular. I mean, yeah, being a landwhale may place them just under the "juggernaut law" candidates. But that means they'll find as many low Tier partners as a Stacey would get high Tier partners tbh. Do they actually think they belong to the same league ? ... kek

I pray for this to just be some trolling attempt