Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hypergamy and high standard results

Humanity is progressing well(not really) tbh tbh

GTFOH with that Vr and real life doll shit. You really think they can replace the real stuff? Pussy SMV >>>>>>>> everything else.

GTFOH with that Vr and real life doll shit. You really think they can replace the real stuff? Pussy SMV >>>>>>>> everything else.
I didn't say VR will replace them.But look at this , femoids are responsible for this situations as you can see

How? Are girls now begging guys to date them because they fear competition?
No, girls do the same shit.. wake up, make up, tinder, hunt for chads, and chads.. they would never go for dolls and shit.
Now lives for beta males slightly changed, more and more incels and betas start using alternative methods to get sexual or romantic pleassure.

All I am saying is that alphas have real girls, betas have virtual girls and that's how our human evolution progressed due to hypergamy and high standards.

Last edited:
I wonder what the long term effects this kind of shit has on mental health. I mean Japan isnt exactly in a great place as far as whats going on with marriage and reproduction and a high suicide rate even among cunt. Its the leading cause of death in pussy 15-30

This is actually interesting because if enough males start switching to VR or dolls or whatever else and stop giving attention to women then our demand will increase and female's SMV will decrease.

I really believe in VR, with time it'll get advanced as fuck. Maybe not indistinguishable, but really really good.

This is actually interesting because if enough males start switching to VR or dolls or whatever else and stop giving attention to women then our demand will increase and female's SMV will decrease.

I really believe in VR, with time it'll get advanced as fuck. Maybe not indistinguishable, but really really good.
Dude seriously? Dont you want to feel a women ass :feelsohh:

How? Are girls now begging guys to date them because they fear competition?
Well they have brought things like fembots are being raped and they are sexist. So some of them certainly feeling a bit of heat.

It doesn't need to be indistinguishable, it needs to be BETTER, like 2D.

But can he?
Yeah but i was responding to the implication that VR will replace women or that pussy SMV will go down because of this.

No, girls do the same shit.. wake up, make up, tinder, hunt for chads, and chads.. they would never go for dolls and shit.
Now lives for beta males slightly changed, more and more incels and betas start using alternative methods to get sexual or romantic pleassure.

All I am saying is that alphas have real girls, betas have virtual girls and that's how our human evolution progressed due to hypergamy and high standards.
Valid observation.

This

Uncanney Valley at its finest. :feelstastyman:

It's crazy how all this shit is unnecessary but at the same time very important.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back