Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No wonder IT loves degeneracy so much

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Screenshot 2020 06 26 21 13 42 654 comandroidchrome

Imagine having this much of a whore of a grandmother. Not even mother, grandmother.

IT just spreading more blackpills again.

Also why is it that IT threads have increased en masse since @Master's thread jfl. it atleast seems that way
IT is spreading more black pills than this forum at this point. Any newcel who goes there will quickly relate to the stuff they criticize.

IT is a walking contradiction

IT is spreading more black pills than this forum at this point. Any newcel who goes there will quickly relate to the stuff they criticize.
I first met IT, then Braincels, then .Co.
The minute I read one post from IT I was abld to see the delusion of those people, and that's how I learned of the concept of the blackpill, even though the reality of the blackpill is around every single thing in the planet.

Even his whore grandmother has more SMV than this entire forum combined. IT is the living example of blackpill

A society that hypes up sexhavers and tries to normalize promiscuity and serial monogamy will compensate by mocking and shaming into silence males that experience infrequent to no sexual activity, it's zero sum.

the grandmapill might be the most brutal.

Soooooooo yep!

Imagine having this much of a whore of a grandmother. Not even mother, grandmother.

Gentle reminder that contraceptives and abortion are the primary reason for woman's hypergamy, as they can now do whatever they want without facing any of the biological consequences. Gentle reminder that contraceptives were developed by (((certain folk))) and basically forced upon the people. The masses (including women!) were mostly against it during their introduction.

They should be eaten alive by hippos

She killed her huaband so she could go on the ride one last time, happened millions of times and every rike the cover up was "abuse".
Women are ruthless and have no conscience.

Even his whore grandmother has more SMV than this entire forum combined. IT is the living example of blackpill
Foids at all ages live on tutorial mode with all cheat codes on. While we play on Dante Must Die mode.