Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No, women don’t enjoy rape… that’s why it’s a rightful punishment

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
Women don’t enjoy rape, that is why rape is such a fitting punishment for women who deserve it. It’s a form of justice, not pleasure. People who say women enjoy rape just don’t know what they’re talking about. Maybe if a CHAD rapes them they might enjoy it but most women would not like to be raped by the average man. Orgasm is a physiological reaction to stimuli, just because a woman orgasms doesn’t mean shit. If the (straight) men who say this were jacking off one day, and a hairy disgusting strong man broke into their house and forcibly gave them a blowjob and then the men climaxed, I guarantee you 99% of those men wouldn’t say they enjoyed that experience even though they technically had an orgasm. Orgasm doesn’t necessarily mean enjoyment. Stop trying to be edgy by saying “wOmEn eNJoY rApE”, instead look at this a justifiable method of punishing women who have done wrong. Whenever I think to myself “damn, this girl should be violently raped”, never once do I think of that as enjoyable experience for the girl. I’m thinking “wow, I want this useless whore to be brutally punished for her crimes against the world”. I’m pretty confident most actual rapists would agree with me too. Nobody would risk years in prison just so they could do an action against a girl that she actually enjoys. What’s the purpose in that?

Why should we care if they enjoy it or not?

Female rape fantasies are a huge cope, they would only like it if a chad rapes them, if a normie or incel does it then it is a based revenge

who the fuck cares? i get it, it is bad, i know. of course they don't enjoy it and that is the point. it is a power trip for the aggressor

it is such a horrendous crime that if you are a foid and literally say "this incel fucker raped me" even when he didn't nor there is evidence, there will be a whole society with her.

so yeah... fuck them foids

they enjoy it from Chad only

yes, it's their problem if they don't like rape. doesn't mean you shouldn't do it (in grand theft auto v online)
My point was that since they don’t enjoy it, it is a fitting punishment for them. That’s why you should care, if they don’t like it, that means it’s a proper punishment. It’s justice.

Did you read the post?
He said correctly. Why should I care about them? Do they care about me? No. Fuck them. They are men's slaves

Whether they enjoy it or not doesn't make them any less of a bunch of hypocritical slutty whores who deserve to get sent to the gulags

also, i know where your point is going. whore foids should suffer for their bullshit existence

My point was that since they don’t enjoy it, it is a fitting punishment for them. That’s why you should care, if they don’t like it, that means it’s a proper punishment. It’s justice.
idc I'm not into rape anyways, I'm more into beating them

Female rape fantasies are a huge cope, they would only like it if a chad rapes them, if a normie or incel does it then it is a based revenge

who the fuck cares? i get it, it is bad, i know. of course they don't enjoy it and that is the point. it is a power trip for the aggressor

it is such a horrendous crime that if you are a foid and literally say "this incel fucker raped me" even when he didn't nor there is evidence, there will be a whole society with her.

so yeah... fuck them foids

they enjoy it from Chad only
BASED :feelsokman:

There are studies proving that they feel pleasure. But it's an irrelevant discussion, because no one is going to rape anyone.

He said correctly. Why should I care about them? Do they care about me? No. Fuck them. They are men's slaves
I’m not saying you should care about them, cause I definitely don’t, I’m saying that rape is a fitting punishment for many women and therefore it’s generally a good thing.

I’m not saying you should care about them, cause I definitely don’t, I’m saying that rape is a fitting punishment for many women and therefore it’s generally a good thing.
Yeah that's good. They are too entitiled. Forced sex, beating 7 days per weak, strong hand over them would fix them immediately.

Whether they enjoy it or not doesn't make them any less of a bunch of hypocritical slutty whores who deserve to get sent to the gulags
I agree with you, but the fact that they don’t enjoy rape is a GOOD thing since it rightfully punishes women who deserve it.

I suggest you actually read the post. The fact that they don’t enjoy it is good in most cases.
I did read it and it's low-IQ garbage like yourself. "Stop trying to be edgy" Fuck off back to plebbit, GrAY

Women don't enjoy getting raped up the butt, since their biology hasn't programmed them this way. Raping them up the butt can also cause their rectums to be torn and make them wear a colonoscopy bag their whole life.
I did read it and it's low-IQ garbage like yourself. "Stop trying to be edgy" Fuck off back to plebbit, GrAY
OP is pretty cringe when he says "stop trying to be edgy". Who the fuck does he think he is?