Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no woman will ever want to have a child with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
You are a faliure for your family, your antecesors and your specie. you are incapable of perpetuate your genetic heritage, the nature has decided that your genes are not worthy to breed, so gave you a ugly face to awarn females of that.

I must release my seed into a female. Rape is an option.

Nothing can make me happier. :D

Already got a kid boyo. This sub 5 is a genetic success.

itsOVER said:

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]YellowFever Expert[/font]

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

I don't want to take care of a kid (the courts would make me pay) and even if I did, it would suffer and die for nothing. Best part: lack of consent.

TheRealChincel said:
I don't want to take care of a kid (the courts would make me pay) and even if I did, he would suffer and die for nothing. Best part: lack of consent.

I agree.

Your mom will!

Hi son

itsOVER said:
Please don't tell me you're proud of dumping your seed in a thai hooker

NeverSubmit said:
Please don't tell me you're proud of dumping your seed in a thai hooker

Oh I am. I fulfilled my biological imperative.

This is one of the ultimate blackpills out there.

Your ancestors have been reproducing for billions of years, right until you - a failure who can't even accomplish that.

itsOVER said:
Oh I am. I fulfilled my biological imperative.

Have you seen your little hapa ER Jr lately?

Minjaze said:

Your ancestors have been reproducing for billions of years, right until you - a failure who can't even accomplish that.

There isn't one good-looking person in my family. If we're trash, how did they get to reproduce? my genetics can't be that bad. I haven't caught the flu in years.

Robinxyz said:
There isn't one good-looking person in my family. If we're trash, how did they get to reproduce? my genetics can't be that bad. I haven't caught the flu in years.

Because they reproduce with other uglies when arranged marriages existed and MS was rampant.

I hate children anyway. Wouldn't mind if this is our final generation. Hoping for WWIII.

My dream is to have a wife and six children

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Dick move tbh

Lol. Everyone on here talks about how roasties are evil, how they need to be punished etc, but as soon as I actually do something to harm them a bunch of faggots come to white knight.

Can't escape the bluepill even on here. She was a roastie. She deserved it. Daily reminder that roasties are repulsed by sub 6 PSL's.

itsOVER said:
Lol. Everyone on here talks about how roasties are evil, how they need to be punished etc, but as soon as I actually do something to harm them a bunch of faggots come to white knight.

Can't escape the bluepill even on here. She was a roastie. She deserved it. Daily reminder that roasties are repulsed by sub 6 PSL's.

I'm talking about the kid.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It's a dream alright

I'm so desperate to fulfill it that I might go to a dang shithole country and bring her back. There, your citizenship automatically makes you Chad.

It's understandable, even if she was willing to reproduce with me I'd not do it. My first surgery ever will be vasectomy to ensure that I won't bring more suffering to this world.

itsOVER said:
So fucking what boyo? Stop being such a fag.

You are the only fag here. You're not punishing the roastie, you're punishing the kid who did nothing wrong except having dumb father.

Akarin said:
You are the only fag here. You're not punishing the roastie, you're punishing the kid who did nothing wrong except having dumb father.

Nonsense. Roastie gets punished as now she has to raise the kid alone, genius.

As for the kid...collateral damage. I really couldn't give a fuck.

White knights everywhere on this forum who talk a big game but when it actually comes to doing something...well, they turn into the bluepilled cucks they truly are deep down.

itsOVER said:
Nonsense. Roastie gets punished as now she has to raise the kid alone, genius.

As for the kid...collateral damage. I really couldn't give a fuck.

White knights everywhere on this forum who talk a big game but when it actually comes to doing something...well, they turn into the bluepilled cucks they truly are deep down.

This forum is a joke, can’t escape the bluepill even here.

theultimate341 said:

Not bluepilled, it's just a dick move.

Doesn't mean I would try to stop it though.

theultimate341 said:

Yep.

Hurr durr all roasties should be raped. The government should assign us girlfriends. I hate women, they should all be put in concentration camps. So sayeth the incel.

But...someone posts  about something he ACTUALLY did to make the life of a roastie significantly worse...and it's all no you can't do that bro, that was a dick move bro.

Fucking cucks. They have an outer layer of blackpill but deep in their core they remain bluepilled whiteknight cucks who would abandon their beliefs as soon as a roastie smiled at them.

itsOVER said:
Yep.

Hurr durr all roasties should be raped. The government should assign us girlfriends. I hate women, they should all be put in concentration camps. So sayeth the incel.

But...someone posts  about something he ACTUALLY did to make the life of a roastie significantly worse...and it's all no you can't do that bro, that was a dick move bro.

Fucking cucks. They have an outer layer of blackpill but deep in their core they remain bluepilled whiteknight cucks who would abandon their beliefs as soon as a roastie smiled at them.

iitemper guys thread said it all. One girl shows interest? Starts giving bluepilled advice. Where is he now? Posting on this forum still spreading the blackpill after he got cucked. 

These guys will kill you for a hug tbh.

theultimate341 said:
iitemper guys thread said it all. One girl shows interest? Starts giving bluepilled advice. Where is he now? Posting on this forum still spreading the blackpill after he got cucked. 

Yep, there's only a few people on this forum who can can trust are actually blackpilled. For most of the guys on this forum, the 'blackpill' is just another cope. They'd abandon it as soon as they got a female and delude themselves it was their confidence and great personality that won her over.

And then you've got the keyboard warriors on here talking about the beta uprising and all that bollocks, but when it comes to real world action they do fuck all and criticise those that do.

theultimate341 said:

@iiitemper for ban. Why do you assume I care? I was saying it was a dick move, I didn't say I disagreed.

this is truly the blackest of the black. that you are a statistical anomoly and your line ENDS with you.

What if humans discover how to live outside of our bodies? or we strike out for other planets.

tbh all the armageddon-cels around here are COPEmaxxing too. the world isnt ending for a long time and we can do a lot to continue our reign as the dominant species and its FUCKED that none of us get to contribute to that.

FUCK

theultimate341 said:

I don't know whether the kid was a boy or a girl, but I assume it's a boy. But what you've done is just hurt him, it's gonna become yet another incel or broken being with a single mother and shit life. You can continue to live in denial and call people cucks over it but deep inside you know what you've done is wrong. Not because “you've hurt a roastie” (no one would care here even if you killed her, I'd say some of us here would be happy about it), but because you've hurt an innocent child, and your own, nonetheless. Probably yet another incel that will suffer. And how are you an incel if you've fucked someone AND had a child again? You're just a bitter normie, how can you have children as an incel without rape?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
@iiitemper for ban. Why do you assume I care? I was saying it was a dick move, I didn't say I disagreed.

You do care though, if you think it’s a dick move. I understand you’re worried about the child but that asian bitch has to learn her lesson somehow.

animucel said:
I don't know whether the kid was a boy or a girl, but I assume it's a boy. But what you've done is just hurt him, it's gonna become yet another incel or broken being with a single mother and shit life. You can continue to live in denial and call people cucks over it but deep inside you know what you've done is wrong. Not because “you've hurt a roastie” (no one would care here even if you killed her, I'd say some of us here would be happy about it), but because you've hurt an innocent child, and your own, nonetheless. Probably yet another incel that will suffer. And how are you an incel if you've fucked someone AND had a child again? You're just a bitter normie, how can you have children as an incel without rape?

not my child, ive never had sex.

Minjaze said:

It's not only our fault. It's mainly the fault that our looksmatch has insane standards .

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Not bluepilled, it's just a dick move.

Doesn't mean I would try to stop it though.

It's actually better for the kid

Having no father is better than having a shitty father

Status
Not open for further replies.