Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No woman in their 20s wants me

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
For years I’ve just tried to get a single girl in their prime years. and it’s damn near impossible to get woman in their 20s. Scrolling on tinder just make me want to cry and angry because it hurts so bad to never get any matches. At the same time in real life it’s the same. A girl has never walked up to me and asked for my number. Ever. That’s the thing. No matter what I do or how presentable I am, women never approach me. It’s not right

First of all, only fakecels use social media/dating apps,truecels don't bother because it never began for them.
Second, if you are a truecel it doesn't matter how you dress or what you do (gym,etc) there's no gym or clothing for your face.

"Learn to Code, Fellowcel"

"Those who code hold the keys to our reality..." - Anonymous

Hyperbole. Anyhow:

Code:
Names = {John,Jane,Jim};

print("My name is...",Names[1]) --My name is...Jim

A scripting language is sufficient to introduce you to basic programming concepts.

Try approaching women irl

Why the hell would an incel/trucel use an online dating.

Anything past 20s is used up junk

Im so tired of seeing this. It’s clearly a argumentative fallacy. It’s probably just an invalid argument.

Why the hell would an incel/trucel use an online dating.
I did, after years of trying IRL wound up in consistent crippling failure. It was a desperate move made when I had no other options left. To be fair, I also wasn't scientifically black pilled at that time, either.