Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No will to live

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
I don't want to get out of bed, don't want to eat breakfast. What's the fucking point of this shit?

The world may as well be a big desert with no one else in it.

As Cruel as this sounds, this is Nature's way of Reminding you, you are a worthless piece of shit and the sooner you get out of Gene Pool the better.

Have you planned your Suicide?

As Cruel as this sounds, this is Nature's way of Reminding you, you are a worthless piece of shit and the sooner you get out of Gene Pool the better.

Have you planned your Suicide?
I'm pretty broke so if it ever comes to it it will have to be the rope. If I start making money and shit goes bad I would go KSGcel.

same bro Its called inceldom

I'm pretty broke so if it ever comes to it it will have to be the rope. If I start making money and shit goes bad I would go KSGcel.

What is KSGcel? If you are considering violence please mention this forum and write or video tape our Manifesto. Show those Normies what's up!

Do you have a Job Bro?

same nothing to hope for, no one to love, no reason to be

same nothing to hope for, no one to love, no reason to be
We have no source of solace. As much as we search it's a futile waste of time.
What is KSGcel? If you are considering violence please mention this forum and write or video tape our Manifesto. Show those Normies what's up!

Do you have a Job Bro?
I'm a student. KSG is a sort of gun. I believe a shotgun to the head would be the least painful method of suicide.
No job btw

I am sorry. I feel the same way too.
Whatever path you choose (no ER please) I wish you luck, brother.

We have no source of solace. As much as we search it's a futile waste of time.

I'm a student. KSG is a sort of gun. I believe a shotgun to the head would be the least painful method of suicide.
No job btw

Well it's better to get 15 minutes of Glory than to die alone and unrecognized. What the movement needs right now is another ER.

Well it's better to get 15 minutes of Glory than to die alone and unrecognized. What the movement needs right now is another ER.
Retribution would be nice to see but it can never be enough for just a few normies Chad's or stacies to die. I would only be satisfied with widespread unrest to the point of disrupting society.
Anarchy

life loses meaning when you are incel.

My journey to Japan is what keeps me motivated. There I will meet my waifu and we will share every breakfast together

I feel a bit of will to live now, but was exactly like you for a good while not long ago.

I am sorry.
Whatever path you choose (no ER please) I wish you luck, brother.
I feel a bit of will to live now, but was exactly like you for a good while not long ago.
That is good to hear. Things can get better. Even if it feels like they never will sometimes.

Same I can't go on bro. Its ovER

To rope or not to rope, life is all about this.
I would suggest you not to rope, it is like leaving a movie bec. it sucked. You should not leave bec. you paid money for it. I want to mean that you should not end it all, if you rope; all the pain and suffering will become senseless.

There is no point getting out of bed if you are ugly

Eventually you realize that everything around is quite literally darkness and emptiness in a physical sense. Whatever light makes known the atoms that make up your being is a rare resource wasted. I don't want to feel emotions anymore, I want to wither way while in a robotic state of mind, repeating the mantra "destroy" as my body falls apart and dies. I hate myself and everything that distinguishes me from the dust. It's easy to close your eyes and have hope, that all goes away when you open your eyes and look in the mirror and the true, actual subhuman specimen looking back at you with it's hideous goblin face. My purpose in life is to eliminate this ugly fucking monster I live inside of.

The universe is chaos and we dont matter. All you can do is do what you enjoy tbh

Hold on brothers if you live another 50 years they will have Brain Body Transplants. We will all get Upgraded SuperChad Bodies.

Hold on brothers if you live another 50 years they will have Brain Body Transplants. We will all get Upgraded SuperChad Bodies.
We need bodies to make love to instead. One to love me back that isn't related to me.

We need bodies to make love to instead. One to love me back that isn't related to me.

One day you will shed your Incel Body for an AScended GigaChad Body. You think you can hold on for 50 more years?

One day you will shed your Incel Body for an AScended GigaChad Body. You think you can hold on for 50 more years?
Idk. Tbh if you can make it to old age you deserve a gigachad body. That shows your genes made it to old age without succumbing to the cancer.
Okay surely I can make it if the stress of University and working after that doesnt get to me.