Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "No Wheat Waffles, Women DON'T Care More Than Men About Looks"

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
money influences mens smv in ways that it doesn't womens.
But at the same time men find a higher percentage of women fuckable than women do, so women will fake orgasms if the man is rich enough and cheat on him on the side if she can get away with it.

Also, women are earning more now than they ever had, and are gaining an increasing share of high income jobs, so they'll be fewer and fewer men who can attract women with money(since women only want men who earn more than her unless he's 6ft+ and at least 7/10 face).
Therefore the saying that "men age like fine whine" will have less and less validity as men become poorer and poorer relative to women.

well the other post disappeared so I'll answer the question since I am millennial incel and older than most of you:feelshaha:

yes it was around 2007~2011 that you saw a below avg normie retard with a hot Stacy or becky

now days it opposite, you often see a chad or chadlite with a land whale jabba the hut foid

I'm not smart enough to follow 90% of the okcupid etc etc etc blackpill data, and the elaborate theories people always attach to it.

But there was one crystal clear result from it:

Men think about 60% of women are attractive.

Women think about 10% of men are attractive.

Last edited:
If you check his youtube channel there is a link to a PUA money scam, he is just chilling his scam so he can get money

If you check his youtube channel there is a link to a PUA money scam, he is just chilling his scam so he can get money
jfl, he was secretly a redpiller all along