Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No way that I have social problems

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Yeasterday, I watched a movie from family vacations. I look terible. My eyes are practicly don't exist (I don't wear/weared glasses) and my eyeborws are near to from a monobrow. I have a really big norwood 3besides use of minovax and finapil. I also speak and act weird. I don't know how to explain that, but you coud easly see that something is off If you woud see me. I'm not diagnosed with anything. I basicly look like a ugly goblin. I also coud play a pedophile role in some tv series, because my looks. I'm a fucking genetic shit, even my height doesn't save me, I'm just averge nowdays

Yeasterday, I watched a movie from family vacations. I look terible. My eyes are practicly don't exist (I don't wear/weared glasses) and my eyeborws are near to from a monobrow. I have a really big norwood 3besides use of minovax and finapil. I also speak and act weird. I don't know how to explain that, but you coud easly see that something is off If you woud see me. I'm not diagnosed with anything. I basicly look like a ugly goblin. I also coud play a pedophile role in some tv series, because my looks. I'm a fucking genetic shit, even my height doesn't save me, I'm just averge nowdays
I understand. I hate looking at myself in the mirror, these past few weeks I just avoid my reflection. My head shape is fucked, the back of my head is sinked in, almost as if it was bashed in, i have terrible bone structure, weak chin, and a huge nose to top it off, I am probably in the spectrum too. I am also balding, probs a Norwood 3 by now, I can't buzz my hair because my head shape is just so fuckinh ugly tht i actually would end up
looking worse if I did but I guess "just shave your head, get ripped and grow a beard bro, what are you a bitch?" FUCKKKKKKK. How tall are you? Maybe that could help a little if you are over 5'9, i am 5'7-6 so I am double fucked. I guess we are together in this though bra :dab:.