Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No video games are fun

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
all the progress I made in dark souls 3 has been suffering. alien isolation was a slog. dying light was literally unplayable. until dawn was shit. I didn't know what I was doing most of yakuza 0. wolfenstein the new order is brown and shitty and I only got halfway through. the uncharted series is boring and combat is terrible. I died 19 times a battle in every encounter starting from the hell levels of doom. bloodborne was suffering the first 3 entire playthroughs. mirror's edge catalyst took a year before I learned the controls enough to play it well and the game has no content. shadow of mordor is brown and dull looking. persona 5 was shit and a huge disappointment. gta 5 and the last of us were alright. those are all my ps4 games I researched and was excited for. there is nothing good in this life. I can't enjoy anything.

"Brown and dull looking" that doesn't mean it's bad, try shadow of war it's an awesome game with great sieging.

In with the old then. Fire up San Andreas and fly around aimlessly.

A Good Friend said:
I installed SA on my computer a while ago, watched the opening cutscene, struggled a bit with the controls, got killed and never played again.

Indari said:
A Good Friend said:
I installed SA on my computer a while ago, watched the opening cutscene, struggled a bit with the controls, got killed and never played again.

Fuck the cutscenes. I always skip (when I can). Idk the story of any game I've ever played.

Use the cheats, just have to try and lose yourself in process. Difficult, but not impossible.

CoD WWII Nazi Zombies, Battlefield 1, Halo Master Chief Collection

Battlefield3cel said:
CoD WWII Nazi Zombies, Battlefield 1, Halo Master Chief Collection

I played the new Zombies a bit. Fun, but a little easy. I still like to fire up Five from Black Ops. That's a motherfucker of a Zombie map.

maxresdefault.jpg

I only play Call of Duty but it doesn't give me any joy or meaning, only good for killing time. What sucks is I'm only average to slightly above average. I see guys that do great consistently and I can't be like that, I don't get why. You'd think as an incel I'd have that obscure talent, but no, I can't even be exceptional at a fucking video game.

I suggest saints row 2
Its fun as fuck

this pvp online is free to play, its 100 player last one alive wins

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtknKLCP-Ak[/video]

QuantumDummy said:
I only play Call of Duty but it doesn't give me any joy or meaning, only good for killing time. What sucks is I'm only average to slightly above average. I see guys that do great consistently and I can't be like that, I don't get why. You'd think as an incel I'd have that obscure talent, but no, I can't even be exceptional at a fucking video game.

It might help that I don't participate in gaming culture. Never watched a streamer or Let's Play or anything like that in my life. You can really control your enjoyment of a thing by controlling what information gets in.

Themisterpepsi said:
I suggest saints row 2
Its fun as fuck

Definitely. I enjoyed all of the SR games immensely, even the "bad" ones.

Indari said:
all the progress I made in dark souls 3 has been suffering. alien isolation was a slog. dying light was literally unplayable. until dawn was shit. I didn't know what I was doing most of yakuza 0. wolfenstein the new order is brown and shitty and I only got halfway through. the uncharted series is boring and combat is terrible. I died 19 times a battle in every encounter starting from the hell levels of doom. bloodborne was suffering the first 3 entire playthroughs. mirror's edge catalyst took a year before I learned the controls enough to play it well and the game has no content. shadow of mordor is brown and dull looking. persona 5 was shit and a huge disappointment. gta 5 and the last of us were alright. those are all my ps4 games I researched and was excited for. there is nothing good in this life. I can't enjoy anything.

i've avoided the dark souls series because of how difficult everyone says it is

Skyrim made me feel powerful while playing it

I guess if it's not the top 10 most popular games it isn't fun.

Fighting games are always fun if you are good at them, seeing the responses in this thread I don't think you'd be interested in any. I'm playing Tekken 7 at the moment though. Love the game. Only thing that'll get on your nerves in fighting games is when you start to care about your rank and the game become super competitive. Other than that, these games never gets old

QuantumDummy said:
What sucks is I'm only average to slightly above average. I see guys that do great consistently and I can't be like that, I don't get why. You'd think as an incel I'd have that obscure talent, but no, I can't even be exceptional at a fucking video game.

You have to understand, they probably play all the time. Wut CoD are you playing, and are you on Xbone?

Battlefield3cel said:
You have to understand, they probably play all the time. Wut CoD are you playing, and are you on Xbone?

I'm playing BO3 on Xbox One. It's true they probably play more than me but regardless it's like anything in life, some people are just naturally better. I mean I'm not bad at the game by any means, I get some pretty crazy feeds and plays but I'm not consistent like I want to to be and I choke when I play against better or same skilled players. I wish I could be a top pro player, wouldn't care if I was incel then. CoD is my favorite game.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm playing BO3 on Xbox One. It's true they probably play more than me but regardless it's like anything in life, some people are just naturally better. I mean I'm not bad at the game by any means, I get some pretty crazy feeds and plays but I'm not consistent like I want to to be and I choke when I play against better or same skilled players. I wish I could be a top pro player, wouldn't care if I was incel then. CoD is my favorite game.

damn how come no one likes fighting games here?

I play cod, Tekken 7, Killer instince and borderlands 2 atm

Best game line up I had in a while to keep me occupied.

Salutextm said:
damn how come no one likes fighting games here?

I play cod, Tekken 7, Killer instince and borderlands 2 atm

Best game line up I had in a while to keep me occupied.

I forgot to mention I loved Fight Night Champion and was pretty decent at it. I'd actually want to be a good MKX player too but that fucking game is hard as shit.

QuantumDummy said:
Nice I used to play Blops3, mainly zombies though. I never bought the season pass. I noticed there was a new version with all the zombies content, I would consider getting it. Ive got WWII,  its pretty good I think you'd like it. Skipped infinite warfare

I can't even afford a proper platform to play any games on lmao.
And I refuse to play shitty 90s games.

My advice, try playing nintendo games. Yes they are colourful and a bit childish but they really make good games and concentrate on fun gameplay. At 27 my hardcore gaming time is over and i slowly turned into a casual gamer.

A Good Friend said:
I played the new Zombies a bit. Fun, but a little easy. I still like to fire up Five from Black Ops. That's a motherfucker of a Zombie map.

maxresdefault.jpg

aww man, this takes me back. Used to play zombies all night long

just use cheats then if they're not fun

like literally, the only thing that matters in the game is you having fun, regardless of how you do it. if video games are that shit for you, what's left...honestly? drugs?

microDongCityUSA said:
i've avoided the dark souls series because of how difficult everyone says it is

Skyrim made me feel powerful while playing it

ok

Indari said:
try pc games

Inceldom zaps your life energy out...

If the OP enjoyed GTA, he'll enjoy Saint's Row games. Same mechanics, more balls out insanity.