Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No urge to defend or help women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
It's interesting that some of us seem to hold some disdain from women even when we're young children. Also interesting that some of us have never felt the urge to help or protect women. I know that personally speaking from my own experiences if I see a video of an attractive woman being split in half i won't really care. Why is that? Why do some of us lack this instinct that enslaves most men?

Femoids wanted equality. Give it to them.

Unless she's actually mine I'm not helping anyone. I want to make sure I make it home.

I fantasize about being in a situation where I witness a foid in distress, like she falls on the train tracks as a train is approaching, or she is surrounded by a violent group of rabid niggers, and then pulling out my phone and recording it.

Higher awareness, resistance to memetic preprogramming, paranoid / neurotic personality, or maybe personality disorder or childhood / adolescent trauma.

I still vividly remember in my teens when a woman asked me for help, I said "No" right away and then she said "but I just need help opening this jar" and it was some marmalade or something like that, really put in perspective just how guarded I had become of foids at that point and that doesn't come out of nowhere.

Personally 99% of my experience with foids have been negative or neutral so not so strange but compared to the average joe that when told jump will ask "how high" I guess it is.

If they wanna vote they should sign up for the draft or be punished for not doing it. Equal rights, equal fights! You wanted this whores

I would go to war for a girl.

Based.

Women don't deserve defending anymore. Actually... nobody deserves to be defended, fuck everyone.

Unless she's actually mine I'm not helping anyone. I want to make sure I make it home.
I saw a vid of some white knight who got badly injured defending some random woman, and she didn't even date him afterwards! :lul: :lul:
Don't white knight. If I had a gf who loved me, I would protect het any way I could. Some random woman, nope. Just like if someone tried to steal my car, I'd try to fight them off, but if it was someone else's car, I ain't risking myself for that. I'd call the cops, that's about it

Based.

Women don't deserve defending anymore. Actually... nobody deserves to be defended, fuck everyone.
I would absolutely defend a male child if someone was trying to harm him.

Why? Not your kid = not your problem
Because a male child is one of the most innocent beings there is, and I could never forgive myself if I could have easily helped and didn't. Rape on a male child is one of the most horrific and unnatural things there is and would try to stop if I could.

Because a male child is one of the most innocent beings there is, and I could never forgive myself if I could have easily helped and didn't. Rape on a male child is one of the most horrific and unnatural things there is and would try to stop if I could.
Innocence is just a facade for lack of knowledge/ stupidity. I don't know why the hell it's fetishized so much, anyone that is naive and gullible will loose it regardless of the situation

Innocence is just a facade for lack of knowledge/ stupidity. I don't know why the hell it's fetishized so much, anyone that is naive and gullible will loose it regardless of the situation
True, but I still would feel way too guilty if I didn't help a kid in distress because the kid likely did nothing to deserve it

women getting hurt makes my dick go hard
:)

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

I fantasize about being in a situation where I witness a foid in distress, like she falls on the train tracks as a train is approaching, or she is surrounded by a violent group of rabid niggers, and then pulling out my phone and recording it.
Same. The train one is peak. Imagine the look on her face as she reaches her hand out, expecting help. Only for the train to turn her into mush :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Higher awareness, resistance to memetic preprogramming, paranoid / neurotic personality, or maybe personality disorder or childhood / adolescent trauma.

I still vividly remember in my teens when a woman asked me for help, I said "No" right away and then she said "but I just need help opening this jar" and it was some marmalade or something like that, really put in perspective just how guarded I had become of foids at that point and that doesn't come out of nowhere.

Personally 99% of my experience with foids have been negative or neutral so not so strange but compared to the average joe that when told jump will ask "how high" I guess it is.
I refuse to believe they can't open jars. It's a larp they do to garner sympathy and attention from men.

If they wanna vote they should sign up for the draft or be punished for not doing it. Equal rights, equal fights! You wanted this whores
Agreed.