Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No tinder matches for assymetricel

Asssymetricel

Asssymetricel

Banned
-
Have been told by people I am 6/10 I don't believe them. Tinder testifies, no matches.

How long have you been on the app? And where? Did you make sure to use your most looksmaxxed pics. Also JFL @ using tinder as a sub 7.

How long have you been on the app? And where? Did you make sure to use your most looksmaxxed pics. Also JFL @ using tinder as a sub 7.
2 days 0 matches low quality picture but pretty good shot of me it never began

stop using online dating. you cucks dont get that this is a huge part of the problem. why would a vagoid pick you when she has hundreds or thousands of penoid that mog the fuc out of you ngl

2 days 0 matches low quality picture but pretty good shot of me it never began

Surprised you didnt get any bots, catfishes, landwhales or singlemoms tbh. Even I got those but only after like a week of being on there and using my most high quality looksmaxxed pics.

Stick to using those dating apps for experiments or chadfishing. It's all they're good for.
stop using online dating. you cucks dont get that this is a huge part of the problem. why would a vagoid pick you when she has hundreds or thousands of penoid that mog the fuc out of you ngl

I don't anymore and I'm well aware of the competition and how futile it is to try with those apps. This was before I was fully blackpilled. Those apps helped me find the blackpill and confirmed it to be true.

Last edited:
Have been told by people I am 6/10 I don't believe them. Tinder testifies, no matches.
6/10 doesn't get matches that easily especially if you only have one photo and no good bio jfl.

JFL if you're making a tinder profile as a sub 8 in 2018

Over for a asymmetric cels

Me neither. 99% of girls think Im too ugly to give a chance let alone fuck. It's over