Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "No teenager is actually partying and having sex, its in your head inkwell!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26421
  • Start date
Deleted member 26421

Deleted member 26421

req. ban
-
[Suifuel] Reminder this is what teenage foids were doing while we all rotted

JFL at that ignorant ass statement, the Chad's and Stacy's at my high school had parties several times a month, and in my class (since we all graduated this year and it's now summer) they've been having parties and fucking 3-4 times a week.

does IT think we've never been teenagers or something? high school was like watching a giant sex orgy unfold before my eyes

does IT think we've never been teenagers or something? high school was like watching a giant sex orgy unfold before my eyes
According to IT, it all ends in college, Greek life debunks that argument of theirz

people would always have sex in my school bathrooms pure suifuel

Take the lesbian pill

I don't see the appeal. None of that looks very fun to me.

I would beat every foid there to death. Maybe keep a few alive for my harem.
 original

[Suifuel] Reminder this is what teenage foids were doing while we all rotted

Absolute suicidefuel, this is why I'm only hiring incels and ethnics.
Also notice the ethnic whores at that party, while the ethnic incels are rotting at home

Meanwhile teenage Chads got to fuck them. I hate Chads just as much.

Absolute suicidefuel, this is why I'm only hiring incels and ethnics.
Also notice the ethnic whores at that party, while the ethnic incels are rotting at home
Never got invited to a single party in high school, ethnicels arent allowed to have fun experiences it seems

Meanwhile teenage Chads got to fuck them. I hate Chads just as much.
Chad was taking drunk foid's virginities at parties during high school

The level that people go to refuse to acknowledge the truth is amazing

this is happening right now with my peers,im 19

im just excluded from all that

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Degeneracy.

I don't like this.

JFL at that ignorant ass statement, the Chad's and Stacy's at my high school had parties several times a month, and in my class (since we all graduated this year and it's now summer) they've been having parties and fucking 3-4 times a week.

i never understood the concept of partying, mentally and morally.

Suifuel. I never paid attention to anyone in my school outside of my cousins and few friends, so I never caught a whiff of this behavior. At most, I heard drama of sluts and chads screeching at each other.

I've been to a banger like that before-

"FAKECEL GTFO!!!:soy::feels:"

But... it was because my normie friend invited me and I knew I was getting used to buy alcohol for people. I was 21 at the time and most of the people were underage. A lot of people gave me money to drive to the liquor store down the road and pick up alcohol. And so because I did that, I became the "MVP" of the party since you can't have a party without alcohol.

And no, I didn't have sex with a drunk girl. (I wish I could have).

Anyway, I can tell you from experience that everyone was highschool age making out and groping eachother and smoking weed. I left early because I couldn't take watching normies make out anymore. But I'm glad I left early cause the party got shutdown.

i never understood the concept of partying, mentally and morally.
They are just coping. I have a friend who used to club and party weekly in the hopes of slaying which never happened. All that money and time lost when you could just enjoy yourself instead of making a cringy fool of yourself on a dancefloor where your existence is frowned upon by chads

at school all they talk about is their parties