Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No such thing, most theory is wrong

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celibate
★★
While everyone speaks about the blackpill as if its a sudden revelation that ugly men can't get laid, the truth is that outliers exist, constantly proving that a universal blackpill does not exist. We are more powerless than we think we are, with gymcels and looksmaxxers constantly failing, chads getting rejected, wealthy men are still incel, ugly men who can get women, etc. There seems to be a basic desire to say that all foids are one way or another, yet you see non virtue signaling foids that constantly break the blackpill expectations, except that most people will call it coping while cherry picking their own "evidence".

Most of blackpill theory has holes, yet there is one constant law, the juggernaut law which is constant. That has never been refuted by anyone in any experiment.

We can only ascend through rotting

So you're telling me that women don't care about Looks, money, status in that order?

Cope.

Also dickpill is worth mentioning.

So because exceptions exist they invalids a clear trend? Low IQ.

"Women like tall guys"
"ahahahah u inkel, it might be true for 99.9999% of women, but here's this woman who loves to abuse short guys bdsm style, therefore women don't like tall guys :^]"

if your theory has holes you are not thinking hard enough

So you're telling me that women don't care about Looks, money, status in that order?

Cope.

Also dickpill is worth mentioning.
No, the only thing that I am saying is that it is not universal. Many women do care about looks, money status (stacy), in that order, some care about money, status and looks (if they are a sugar baby), others care about status, money and looks if they are a social climber (marrying an ugly smart nerd), and you see all three constantly, but the 1st more often because the sampling is stacies on tinder.

The true blackpill is that there are very little universal truths, that all women care about these in that order.

There will always be outliers. The blackpill is still mostly correct though.

Just cherrypick theory
This is exactly my point. We have so many examples we can say any theory is valid, there are certainly traits and trends of what women find attractive, but there is very little to suggest that it is universally true.
There will always be outliers. The blackpill is still mostly correct though.
There are enough outliers to stop it from being a universal truth. Juggernaught is the only law that is never disputed, ever. It is the only true universal blackpill. If the blackpill is uncontested in its current form, it is untruthful and stagnant because it isn't complete. It is mostly correct, but imperfect enough to doubt.

When it comes to women, one in million is decent.
Too bad the 999,999 men have to compete for her

No, the only thing that I am saying is that it is not universal. Many women do care about looks, money status (stacy), in that order, some care about money, status and looks (if they are a sugar baby), others care about status, money and looks if they are a social climber (marrying an ugly smart nerd), and you see all three constantly, but the 1st more often because the sampling is stacies on tinder.

The true blackpill is that there are very little universal truths, that all women care about these in that order.
This is not true. Yes there are narcissistic sloots who want a mans money, or want the status of being with a man.

But those two things do not give a woman primal sexual attraction to a man the same way that good looks do. It's pretty accepted what is seen as good looking on a male (wide frame, tall, good jaw, good bones, race etc).

Nothing can make up for natural good looks on a man. It's rare as fuck and females know this subconsciously. This is why they can't take their eyes off of a good looking guy, or why they go so crazy over one. That same effect doesn't apply to richcels or statusmaxxed men, even if the women are pretending it does.

Being tall and good looking will override everything. Yeah, a woman might marry or date the richcel investor, but she'll be fucking the tall chad pool guy when the hubby is at work.

Go Be the exception then. Prove us wrong.

This is not true. Yes there are narcissistic sloots who want a mans money, or want the status of being with a man.

But those two things do not give a woman primal sexual attraction to a man the same way that good looks do. It's pretty accepted what is seen as good looking on a male (wide frame, tall, good jaw, good bones, race etc).

Nothing can make up for natural good looks on a man. It's rare as fuck and females know this subconsciously. This is why they can't take their eyes off of a good looking guy, or why they go so crazy over one. That same effect doesn't apply to richcels or statusmaxxed men, even if the women are pretending it does.

Being tall and good looking will override everything. Yeah, a woman might marry or date the richcel investor, but she'll be fucking the tall chad pool guy when the hubby is at work.
Then why do beta cucks exist that the foids marry after being on the cock carousel, which they stay with? The dickcel theory is easily dispoven as well, what races are the most numerous? Asians. They continue to reproduce in large numbers, proving that dick size is a cope.

These women exist, therefore you can't say that the blackpill is always true, and they show up enough times that it is disputable that it is a certain truth. Primal sexual attraction is not the only way that a women choose a man. A man's primal sexual urge used to cause them to rape women, the most attractive or mentally ill women as examples. Yet that is overridden in society, because of laws against rape.

Last edited:
Most of blackpill theory has holes

indeed but this is why i'm formulating a new theory thats blackpilled its called the dialectical blackpill theory.

it proves the blackpill through rationalist lens not a *purely* empirical one, but nevertheless proving it. my upcoming tweak to the blackpill will refute any possible "holes" since it's based on an axiomatic foundation

Then why do beta cucks exist that the foids marry after being on the cock carousel, which they stay with? The dickcel theory is easily dispoven as well, what races are the most numerous? Asians. They continue to reproduce in large numbers, proving that dick size is a cope.

These women exist, therefore you can't say that the blackpill is always true, and they show up enough times that it is disputable that it is a certain truth. Primal sexual attraction is not the only way that a women choose a man. A man's primal sexual urge used to cause them to rape women, the most attractive or mentally ill women as examples. Yet that is overridden in society, because of laws against rape.
You are very naive my friend.

You are very naive my friend.
You cannot dispute any of my points with facts.

indeed but this is why i'm formulating a new theory thats blackpilled its called the dialectical blackpill theory.

it proves the blackpill through rationalist lens not a *purely* empirical one, but nevertheless proving it. my upcoming tweak to the blackpill will refute any possible "holes" since it's based on an axiomatic foundation
I propose a system of archtypes, one where generalizations still exist, yet variations allow more deciphering of their true intentions or desires. Why do some foids only date ugly guys? Because they are controlling feminists that prefer to be the hot one, the one that has all the power in the relationship, to cuck the man if he gets out of line and always lord over him for instance. You will have foids like that 17 year old that dated Seinfeld, for money or fame? BP is mostly correct, but only for some samples like tinder. Even OKC is significantly different from tinder experiments, although the racepill of the users there is proven it doesn't account for kpop foids who don't use dating apps.

For tinder it may be perfect, because of the type of user that uses it.

I propose a system of archtypes, one where generalizations still exist, yet variations allow more deciphering of their true intentions or desires. Why do some foids only date ugly guys? Because they are controlling feminists that prefer to be the hot one, the one that has all the power in the relationship, to cuck the man if he gets out of line and always lord over him for instance. You will have foids like that 17 year old that dated Seinfeld, for money or fame? BP is mostly correct, but only for some samples like tinder. Even OKC is significantly different from tinder experiments, although the racepill of the users there is proven it doesn't account for kpop foids who don't use dating apps.

For tinder it may be perfect, because of the type of user that uses it.

I propose a system where a blackpill lens is applied on a sociological level, not an individual one. How there is inherent conflict between men and this conflict rises from the lack of access to women, therefore a contradiction (a dialectic) in the society where men are competing for women. When a contradict/dialectic exists the dialectic either becomes resolved through something called a synthesis, or the contradiction becomes more violent. I'll explain it better when I make the post on my blackpill conflict theory

I propose a system where a blackpill lens is applied on a sociological level, not an individual one. How there is inherent conflict between men and this conflict rises from the lack of access to women, therefore a contradiction (a dialectic) in the society where men are competing for women. When a contradict/dialectic exists the dialectic either becomes resolved through something called a synthesis, or the contradiction becomes more violent. I'll explain it better when I make the post on my blackpill conflict theory
I look forward to it.

It is also very important to note that matches do not always equal sex as well. I would say that being messaged first could very well be considered a "full" success, meaning sexual access (probably).

No, blackpill theory does not have holes. There are of course occasional statistical exceptions, but overall the theory is not wrong.

Yes obviously,the blackpill was made by man,therefore it'll be flaud.
Problem is that cultists here take it as universal fact,when nothing is.

No, blackpill theory does not have holes. There are of course occasional statistical exceptions, but overall the theory is not wrong.
Is this irony? Are you incapable of reading your own words?

Yes obviously,the blackpill was made by man,therefore it'll be flaud.
Problem is that cultists here take it as universal fact,when nothing is.
Juggernaut law is, unless you think its untrue. Its the inverse of the incel.

Juggernaut law is, unless you think its untrue. Its the inverse of the incel.
I know.I've seen it in person.
I ment that some specific parts of the blackpill are flaud,i never mentioned juggernaut law.

I look at LMS theory and the black pill as a framework that lets you understand the true rules that govern the sexual marketplace and your place within it, stripped of all the taboos and bullshit that surround female sexuality. It's not an iron law, but it's better than the snake oil peddled by PUA/MSTOW grifters trying to make a quick buck out of you.

Is this irony? Are you incapable of reading your own words?

Your premise is that the theory is somehow flawed or even wrong. Many theories are probabilistic in nature and have the bell curve distribution of probable outcomes. Statistical deviations are not "holes in the theory" or flaws. They are a part of it.

Get that :bluepill: crap out of here, you fairy!
NAWALT is the most retarded cope of them all.

Basically if you see a foid not behaving according to common :blackpill: knowledge, the assumption should be that your observation is incorrect or incomplete, not that :blackpill: is wrong

It's like anything else in life, a generalization. A trend. A stereotype.

A working premise.

Almost, but not entirely like electricity.
We know how to get use out of it, but we don't fully know what exactly it is.

It's like a template, or adjustable "jig" to hold things in place so we can work with it.

It's not 100%, but we are looking at super tiny flaws in it.

Consider it a working hypothesis, or as the huna philosophy states, "if it works, its true."

Anomolies don't refute observable provable trends.

I know.I've seen it in person.
I ment that some specific parts of the blackpill are flaud,i never mentioned juggernaut law.
I just mentioned it because that one is ironclad, its impossibly 100% true, always.

I look at LMS theory and the black pill as a framework that lets you understand the true rules that govern the sexual marketplace and your place within it, stripped of all the taboos and bullshit that surround female sexuality. It's not an iron law, but it's better than the snake oil peddled by PUA/MSTOW grifters trying to make a quick buck out of you.
This is a good way to think of it, but even better would be the ablity to understand the outliers, in fact I would say that outliers are even more important, because we are incel, we don't have the fortitude to be conventionally LMS powerful, as most of us lack L, we need to understand what draws F to M, S or other outliers.

Your premise is that the theory is somehow flawed or even wrong. Many theories are probabilistic in nature and have the bell curve distribution of probable outcomes. Statistical deviations are not "holes in the theory" or flaws. They are a part of it.
Acceptance of a flawed system is unacceptable. If you read my posts you'd see that I said that its mostly correct but imperfect. For instance, .999 is very close to 1, but as you can see, there are enough differences that at best blackpill is 90% correct, hardly close to 100%, and I would even say that its further, probably 50%.
Get that :bluepill: crap out of here, you fairy!
NAWALT is the most retarded cope of them all.

Basically if you see a foid not behaving according to common :blackpill: knowledge, the assumption should be that your observation is incorrect or incomplete, not that :blackpill: is wrong
The biggest cope is to say all women are the same and then deny it when you see it in your face, like the religion of retards. If you see an ugly man with a woman your own ego shears and attemepts to cope, b-b-b-but he's probably paying or other cucked information because you are too bluepilled to see the truth.
Anomolies don't refute observable provable trends.
Sure they do. The laws of gravity works the same everywhere. If one object flew up instead of falling, the whole law of gravity is wrong, no matter how often it is usually correct. All these trends are cherry picked by incels who cope by observing one thing and making assumptions.

It's like anything else in life, a generalization. A trend. A stereotype.

A working premise.

Almost, but not entirely like electricity.
We know how to get use out of it, but we don't fully know what exactly it is.

It's like a template, or adjustable "jig" to hold things in place so we can work with it.

It's not 100%, but we are looking at super tiny flaws in it.

Consider it a working hypothesis, or as the huna philosophy states, "if it works, its true."
It is useless for incels, because its nothing but a cope. In fact it can be observed to be the epitome of a permanent cloak of cope, because all observations are cherrypicked and amplified.

The biggest cope is to say all women are the same and then deny it when you see it in your face, like the religion of retards. If you see an ugly man with a woman your own ego shears and attemepts to cope, b-b-b-but he's probably paying or other cucked information because you are too bluepilled to see the truth.

And you'll be right 99% of the time.

Sure they do. The laws of gravity works the same everywhere. If one object flew up instead of falling, the whole law of gravity is wrong, no matter how often it is usually correct. All these trends are cherry picked by incels who cope by observing one thing and making assumptions.

Black Pill Theory isn't comparable to Gravity Theory, because it doesn't say that ugly men can never get laid. Clearly some do. Black Pill Theory merely acknowledges the enormous importance of male aesthetics.

Most ugly men, especially in modern times, are not going to get laid without paying for it - either directly or betabuxxically. The few that manage to spear some clapped out old land whale do not refute Black Pill Theory.

While everyone speaks about the blackpill as if its a sudden revelation that ugly men can't get laid, the truth is that outliers exist, constantly proving that a universal blackpill does not exist. We are more powerless than we think we are, with gymcels and looksmaxxers constantly failing, chads getting rejected, wealthy men are still incel, ugly men who can get women, etc. There seems to be a basic desire to say that all foids are one way or another, yet you see non virtue signaling foids that constantly break the blackpill expectations, except that most people will call it coping while cherry picking their own "evidence".

Most of blackpill theory has holes, yet there is one constant law, the juggernaut law which is constant. That has never been refuted by anyone in any experiment.
There are exceptions to every rule but that doesn't invalidate the rule. Even scientific theories have some nuances that can bring unexpected results but that doesn't mean you won't observe the simplest textbook case 98% of the time.

Last edited:
It is useless for incels, because its nothing but a cope. In fact it can be observed to be the epitome of a permanent cloak of cope, because all observations are cherrypicked and amplified.
Ofc!

But it's isn't useless! It's an "empowering explanation!" It allows us to "save face" and accept our fates.

The perfect cope.

Give up tbh. The forum is a collective joke full of people trying to shout louder than the other that they're more "blackpilled", despite just using the term to broadly describe their actions coming from the hate of whomever is acceptable, just like normies will make fun of small dicked men or balding men, but not blacks or fat women, and here it is acceptable to hate women, Jews and whomever, as long as it's under the guise of being "based"; they're no better than guys who try to one-up each other by clowning and slowly losing who they are in a futile attempt to impress a girl

Give up tbh. The forum is a collective joke full of people trying to shout louder than the other that they're more "blackpilled", despite just using the term to broadly describe their actions coming from the hate of whomever is acceptable, just like normies will make fun of small dicked men or balding men, but not blacks or fat women, and here it is acceptable to hate women, Jews and whomever, as long as it's under the guise of being "based"; they're no better than guys who try to one-up each other by clowning and slowly losing who they are in a futile attempt to impress a girl

A lot of truth in this post, but in the case the OP is wrong and several people have given perfectly reasonable refutations of his point.

A lot of truth in this post, but in the case the OP is wrong and several people have given perfectly reasonable refutations of his point.
Well, didn't read the whole thread cos seems long but read the OP, and I know what he's on about. idk, you're new and so probably haven't seen the kinds of people he's talking about

Black Pill Theory isn't comparable to Gravity Theory, because it doesn't say that ugly men can never get laid. Clearly some do. Black Pill Theory merely acknowledges the enormous importance of male aesthetics.

Most ugly men, especially in modern times, are not going to get laid without paying for it - either directly or betabuxxically. The few that manage to spear some clapped out old land whale do not refute Black Pill Theory.
That assumes that it wasn't the case before. The quintessential 1950s nuclear family was a betabuck. Before that it was also the same, throughout history that has been the case.

There are exceptions to every rule but that doesn't invalidate the rule. Even scientific theories have some nuances that can bring unexpected results but that you won't observe the simplest textbook case 98% of the time.
Is this proven 98% correct in any way? It is not.

Honestly Emba is completely correct on this. The forum is made of many NPCs, not only are incels here now a meme, they aren't intelligent or willing to see beyond what is a retarded religion, many who cannot handle the true blackpill.
Ofc!

But it's isn't useless! It's an "empowering explanation!" It allows us to "save face" and accept our fates.

The perfect cope.

Last edited:
That assumes that it wasn't the case before. The quintessential 1950s nuclear family was a betabuck. Before that it was also the same, throughout history that has been the case.

Honestly Emba is completely correct on this. The forum is made of many NPCs, not only are incels here now a meme, they aren't intelligent or willing to see beyond what is a retarded religion, many who cannot handle the true blackpill.
Also, it's the jews fault for tampering with culture via the media, music, and education. The jewish blackpill section isn't a cope. It's simply an explanation.

Everyone knows jews started the whole foid rights, feminism bullshit as a social weapon of genocidal destruction!

Maybe not hyperbole like JBW/sub8 rule/dogpill etc. I take it as a given that most of the things posted on this forum are either posted in jest or trolls. However, I think the basics are very valid. The fact that certain traits in people are universally unattractive, the fact that having multiple such traits will make it impossible to attract a woman for all practical purposes, that a person who was unpopular growing up is unlikely to be able to meet new people and turn his life around when he's an adult, that women are coddled by society and have obvious advantages not only in dating but increasingly in education and employment, that your looks can influence how people perceive you and that not many men possess the kind of social savvy to overcome that perception, that relationships are important for humans and social isolation can severely damage a person. I can go on and on. The blackpill itself is just conventional wisdom and it's only considered by some to be some kind of epiphany because in contemporary society it's not politically correct to admit those things because we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so many people grow up being told that they just haven't worked hard enough to deserve friends and to be loved, when the harsh reality is that some people are truly born losers.

Edit: in my own case, there's really no change I can think of making that will increase my chances of encountering a girl that will be attracted to me. I just look so physically and mentally fucked up compared to the average male of any race and there are so many options out there, and so few remarkable or redeeming qualities in me that you can harp all you want about outliers, the general expectation anyone would have is that I'm going to die alone.

Last edited:
What is the "true blackpill"?
THat the blackpill is a cognitive defective, made of incel's cherrypicked information, similar to how IT "disproves" blackpill with their own cherry picked information.
Also, it's the jews fault for tampering with culture via the media, music, and education. The jewish blackpill section isn't a cope. It's simply an explanation.

Everyone knows jews started the whole foid rights, feminism bullshit as a social weapon of genocidal destruction!
To be fair, Tinder was made by Iranian Jews in 2012, as a clone of grindr (2009). The media is not wholely owned by jews, in fact, while hollywood is not hostile to Jews, the sterotype of the nerdy napoleon dynamite had never been shaken. As a bellwether I would guess that anti racism may have been jewish in nature, but women's rights was inevitable.
Maybe not hyperbole like JBW/sub8 rule/dogpill etc. I take it as a given that most of the things posted on this forum are either posted in jest or trolls. However, I think the basics are very valid. The fact that certain traits in people are universally unattractive, the fact that having multiple such traits will make it impossible to attract a woman for all practical purposes, that a person who was unpopular growing up is unlikely to be able to meet new people and turn his life around when he's an adult, that women are coddled by society and have obvious advantages not only in dating but increasingly in education and employment, that your looks can influence how people perceive you and that not many men possess the kind of social savvy to overcome that perception, that relationships are important for humans and social isolation can severely damage a person. I can go on and on. The blackpill itself is just conventional wisdom and it's only considered by some to be some kind of epiphany because in contemporary society it's not politically correct to admit those things because we don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so many people grow up being told that they just haven't worked hard enough to deserve friends and to be loved, when the harsh reality is that some people are truly born losers.

Edit: in my own case, there's really no chance I can think of making that will increase my chances of encountering a girl that will be attracted to me. I just look so physically and mentally fucked up compared to the average male of any race and there are so many options out there, and so few remarkable or redeeming qualities in me that you can harp all you want about outliers, the general expectation anyone would have is that I'm going to die alone.
High IQ. It is observable to be mostly correct. The problem with it is that anything that does not fit the mould is simply dismissed. The outliers are even more important. The fact that the most obvious facts of ugly men have it harder is simply repeated and any observations that don't fit the blackpill. It is saddening that so few incels are smart enough to question what amounts to be a religion with many flaws.

If you see an ugly man with a woman
I have more chance to win the lottery 30 days in a row than an ugly man to be with a woman who is geniunely attracted to him.

All women are the same, if you doubt it, interact with more of them.
It is saddening that so few incels are smart enough to question what amounts to be a religion with many flaws.
Bro, you're the one challenging common sense, the burden of proof lies with you