Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No Such Thing As Too Tall

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★
Sport Stand Here GIF by FOX Sports

>Girls don’t want guys that are freakishly tall
:bluepill::soy:

Look at this guy. He’s 6’9”. He’s 2in taller than Lebron. In a room of 15,000 random people, he’d be the tallest.

He doesn’t look deformed. His proportions aren’t strange. He doesn’t look like a freak. He looks perfectly normal besides being massive.

>Girls wouldn’t want him. He’s too tall.
Total cope if you think any whore is turning this guy down because he’s nearly 7ft. Extra height may not be a benefit past 6’5”, but it’s definitely not a negative.

Robert-wadlow-standing-next-to-women_tcm25-680131.jpg

Here’s some whores thirsting over Robert Wadlow (8’11”).

You can be too short, but you can never be too tall.

Diminishing returns, to be honest; really no big benefit over being 7'2 compared to 6'5, and it's true that plenty of tallfags at that extreme of a height often have inbred-looking faces and horrible frames, being even worse than simply being a 6'5 mogger with good proportions... :society:

But you're right in that there's no "too tall", on its own, foid standards and overall acceptance of such degeneracy and hypergamy only growing every passing year. :feelsjuice:

there is ... there's a difference between being a freak object of interest or curiosity vs. attractive

I think a proportional 6'9 is the best balance between mogging & quality of life.

there is ... there's a difference between being a freak object of interest or curiosity vs. attractive
The man in the TikTok does not appear freakish at all, unless you’re referring to Robert Wadlow.

I think a proportional 6'9 is the best balance between mogging & quality of life.
Tbh, I’d probably lower that to 6’6” to 6’7” simply because any taller and you have to start ducking under doorways depending on your feetway.

That being said, I really don’t think there’s an upper limit where height itself starts to make life difficult.

RBQQIQkflNBrR3el_7NXWv-Ev27Ovf3ZMgaxI9owj4Y.jpg

This is the Dutch Giant, 7’2” bodybuilder/actor. Outside of pectus evactum (which he mostly grew out of), his height seems to be an overall positive.

All that said, best bang for your buck is still 6’3”. Tall everywhere with virtually no downsides.

Tbh, I’d probably lower that to 6’6” to 6’7” simply because any taller and you have to start ducking under doorways depending on your feetway.
I have hit my head on stuff so hard so often as a 6'5" person that I might as well have done hard drugs, so much brain bludgeon