Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No such thing as ascension after high school.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
If you did not experience one of the most memorable moments of your life while you were in high school, it’s pretty much over…

No coming back from this and you’ve missed out on a lot of shit tbh…

No teen love, nothing…

Go @KillNiggers
The Boys No GIF by Amazon Prime Video

You are genetic trash since beggining of your life

What if you went to an all boy school?? Im not a faggot

What if you went to an all boy school?? Im not a faggot
I also went to an all boys school for the last 2 years of high school but even then the majority of guys in my year group had girlfriends or at least had sex. School isn't the only place you can meet foids from.

I also went to an all boys school for the last 2 years of high school but even then the majority of guys in my year group had girlfriends or at least had sex. School isn't the only place you can meet foids from.
majority of the guys had gfs. brootal...

majority of the guys had gfs. brootal...
Pretty much every guy in my school went to prom and only around 10% of us didn't have a girl with us. Not getting any foid attention in school is an outlier trait.

depends , some dudes say they manage to go crazy and have tons of experiences in college.

Dating Apps. If you didn't get shit there, it's over
What if you lived in a muslim country where dating apps were banned and dating in general was only done by whores (men and women)

No Ascension: Just loneliness and going from one dead end job to another until I rope myself.