Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No such thing as a mentalcel

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s no such thing as a mentalcel either you’re attractive or you’re not and if you’re attractive you don’t even have to be NT to get a girlfriend you can be borderline autistic and still women flocking to you mental illnesses only affects ugly men it doesn’t even affect women

What about non NT with a normie tier face

Non-NT and autistic chads don't exist

I'm the only mentalcel on the planet. Everyone else is Gucci because there hormones and life haven't had a downfall.

SHUT UP NT
I’m diagnosed with many mental disorders like borderline personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder and major depressive disorder. Yeah I’m sub5 :feelsrope: but it’s my “psychosis” that scares the toilets.
IM A MENTALCEL AND ITS OVER FOR ME:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Of course mentalcels are real. I am diagnosed with OCD, avoidant personality disorder, anxiety, asperger's. If I didn't have these, I would have asked a lot of girls and maybe I would have ascended.

SHUT UP NT
I’m diagnosed with many mental disorders like borderline personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder and major depressive disorder. Yeah I’m sub5 :feelsrope: but it’s my “psychosis” that scares the toilets.
IM A MENTALCEL AND ITS OVER FOR ME:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Very true what you've said. I see daily a lot of ugly guys with girlfriends, but if they are mentally normal, then no problem, a girl will like you.

Doesn't matter if foids get creeper vibes from you
If you are always alone it's an immediate red flag foids will think you're a serial killer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back