Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No solution, rope?

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
I was inactive for a few months. In this time some things changed except that I am still an Incel.
Last weeks, I lost my job, I am now a NEET.
I am now addicted to cocaine and gambling.
Lost 2400$ so far and probably spent 900$ on cocaine.

Do it with style if you know what I mean

There's anothER way. :society:

@DOOM_Slayer_Cel @haxxatan999 @SteelCentaur
What if I hit the bit jackpot tomorrow? All my problems would be gone.

You will win gazillion dollars tomorrow, dont rope brocel trust me

Sounds like a plan, buddy boyo.

Attachments

• FYHm6rmWAAIR8ZK.jpg
    FYHm6rmWAAIR8ZK.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 9
@SteelCentaur @haxxatan999
:heart:

What you need is a frothy solution.

Brutal doubleaddictionpill. Guaranteed suicidality.

Why not surgery?

Dude, fuck gambling. That was one of my worst addictions i've had in my life, thousand times more than let's say doing drugs Try to give up on gambling first and later the drugs. Do meth or normal amphetamine (same thing as meth, just less neurotoxic and less potent) instead of cocaine - superiour long lasting high that costs a fraction for what you spend on coke, but do your best to not overly abuse said substances and pay closer attention for maximum harm reduction.

fuck gambling. That was one of my worst addictions
I agree. I lost 600$ again, which I needed for paying a court fine. Probably going to jail soon.
Do meth or normal amphetamine (same thing as meth, just less neurotoxic and less potent) instead of cocaine - superiour long lasting high that costs a fraction for what you spend on coke,
I would never ever do meth or amphetamine. I tried many drugs, including heroin, but I‘ll never touch that stuff (hopefully).

I agree. I lost 600$ again, which I needed for paying a court fine. Probably going to jail soon.

I would never ever do meth or amphetamine. I tried many drugs, including heroin, but I‘ll never touch that stuff (hopefully).
Jesus Christ dude.... Sorry to hear this.... I hope things get better for you bro!

What is coke like? Apparently, it's nothing special. You feel more awake, energized, like you're able to do things faster (while in reality you make more mistakes, making you slower), and that's about it. Can you confirm?

What is coke like? Apparently, it's nothing special. You feel more awake, energized, like you're able to do things faster (while in reality you make more mistakes, making you slower), and that's about it. Can you confirm?
I am not smoking, just snorting.
Indeed, it’s nothing special, but still very very addictive.
I had the most fun with it in combination with alcohol, which is even more dangerous and harmful. It made me super confident, social and talkative.
Without alcohol though, it just gives you a kick of euphoria for about 10-30 minutes and energizes. Yes, you feel like you’re able to do things faster and better, but it’s the opposite in reality. You overestimate yourself and your abilities. You’re taking more risks.
When you come down after 30 mins - 1 hour, you just want to do another line.
I just sorted one like 3 minutes ago, and I almost feel nothing, except of being awake for more than 24 hours by now without feeling tired.
When you build up a tolerance, it has almost no effect. You start doing bigger lines and the time lapses between each lines get smaller and smaller.
Now I have problems with my nose. I think I have a hole in my nasal septum.

Not worth it honestly.
I tried many drugs, including heroin, which I, thank god, am not addicted to. And cocaine is one of the unspectacular ones. But I still love that shit somehow..