Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious No Sleep

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Every morning my roommate is scratching his head extremely loudly. He also turns on his desk lamp which lights up the room when I'm sleeping in the morning, i asked to stop nicely (I even told him that if he has to study he can turn it on no problem) but he continues doing it. Also, if he's out with friends on Friday and Saturday and comes back at 2-3 AM when I'm asleep, he turns on his desk light and just lies down on his bed to play computer games or watch YouTube. I always leave the room and shut off the lights when he goes to sleep, yet he doesn't show me the same courtesy. What should I do, it sleep deprivening? I need advice.

NoSleep, now!

Jk, go VR

Jk #2, ask him once again to stop doing that and tell him that you will take some sERious measures if he continues to do so.

tbh? he doesnt give a shit about you. he show you 0 respect. act the same

NoSleep is very legit for lifemaxxing

tbh? he doesnt give a shit about you. he show you 0 respect. act the same
tbh Im conflicted, because aside from the light thing he is generally very respectful and a nice kid. asked me the other day if I mind him vaping in the room, I said yeah I'd rather you not. so he doesnt. Doesn't bring any friends over, wears headphones when listening to shit. Its really just the light yeahhhh

Dogs wake me up every morning it's fucking rage fuel, I would kill those dogs if I could

Dogs wake me up every morning it's fucking rage fuel, I would kill those dogs if I could
if those dogs are stray, killing them shouldn't be illegal, lmao @ normies crying about it while eating meat

if those dogs are stray, killing them shouldn't be illegal, lmao @ normies crying about it while eating meat
They're my mum's she loves them so I don't wanna kill them

If they were stray I would of killed them ages ago, with rat poison or a shotgun shell to the head

tbh Im conflicted, because aside from the light thing he is generally very respectful and a nice kid. asked me the other day if I mind him vaping in the room, I said yeah I'd rather you not. so he doesnt. Doesn't bring any friends over, wears headphones when listening to shit. Its really just the light yeahhhh

he's probably autistic.

Every morning my roommate is scratching his head extremely loudly. He also turns on his desk lamp which lights up the room when I'm sleeping in the morning, i asked to stop nicely (I even told him that if he has to study he can turn it on no problem) but he continues doing it. Also, if he's out with friends on Friday and Saturday and comes back at 2-3 AM when I'm asleep, he turns on his desk light and just lies down on his bed to play computer games or watch YouTube. I always leave the room and shut off the lights when he goes to sleep, yet he doesn't show me the same courtesy. What should I do, it sleep deprivening? I need advice.
If hes not an asshole but rather just a bit clumsy like what you say then id just give him a bettER discussed warning to remember (jk about ER). Sleep depriviation sucks. From Tuesday until Thursday night there I was awake for 54 hours and then slept for 18 straight. probably one of the shittiest things ive ever done & I hope it doesnt happen again.

If hes not an asshole but rather just a bit clumsy like what you say then id just give him a bettER discussed warning to remember (jk about ER). Sleep depriviation sucks. From Tuesday until Thursday night there I was awake for 54 hours and then slept for 18 straight. probably one of the shittiest things ive ever done & I hope it doesnt happen again.
thanks for advice srs. ill do that. tuesday until thurs in uni?

Had the same problem with my parents, just get earplugs, cheap ones, and I guarantee you will have BLISSFUL SLEEP
I get 7-10 hours sleep all the time

Put mustard under his sheets

NoSleep, now!

@Zesto @UltraFayJr. @Zaetheus

I would sleep with a bandana around my face when I had a horrible roommate

beat him up or wait till he goes to bed and then starting banging pots every night until he gets the message

Why don't you wear a mask and earplugs

When he's asleep, make super loud snoring sounds, then play it off