Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No Slavic gf, no life

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Why live when you are going to surrounded by ugly Asian roasties everyday. :feelsbadman::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I should be in the warm embrace of a cute Slavic gf. :feelsautistic:

Slavic whores and eastern European women in general are the biggest gold-diggers on the planet.

ce17b18f6ef01c6ca771de6bc3fa1b0b.jpeg
Where do you keep these type of pictures? :feelsaww:

life starts at brunette gf

Slavic whores and eastern European women in general are the biggest gold-diggers on the planet.
I used to simp for slav foids. I still consider them hot af, but now I could take them or leave them, and I was going to write what you wrote.
Even if she's a fucking lawyer or doctor, slavic foids see it as an obligation for the man to pay for everything (in that regard they're like latinas but dialed up 10 notches). Plus they have a lax attitude towards divorce and abortion. I'm also told that they expect gifts and flowers constantly

From what I've learned, seen, and observed, slavic women are very similar to black women in many ways, its almost eerie ---- and I just don't click with black women. AT ALL. So, no thanks.

I used to simp for slav foids. I still consider them hot af, but I was going to write what you wrote.
Even if she's a fucking lawyer or doctor, slavic foids see it as an obligation for the man to pay for everything (in that regard they're like latinas but dialed up 10 notches). Plus they have a lax attitude towards divorce and abortion.

From what I've learned, seen, and observed, slavic women are very similar to black women in many ways, its almost eerie ---- and I just don't click with black women. AT ALL. So, no thanks.
Noodlewhores are the same if not worse.