Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal no sex tonight

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
didn't have sex yesterday either. or last friday. or any friday before that.
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Fuck god it's Friday's

another night without oneitis' warmth

I've noticed you changed your avi to seemingly a more optimistic wojak... :feelsjuice:

Have you perhaps taken the whitepill in full? :feelssus:

another night without oneitis' warmth
I've said this before, and I'll say it again; oneitiscels border on outright foid worship with their obsessive posting like this. :feelswhat:

I've said this before, and I'll say it again; oneitiscels border on outright foid worship with their obsessive posting like this. :feelswhat:
how is it worship to like a girl a nd talk about her

Over for nonsexhavercels.

Trucels never had sex

keep crying like a primitive baboon because you can't have such a primitive thing such as sex

I want to dump my poop already. My butt hurts but I want to fap tonight tbh

INDÂAAAAAARİİİİİİİİİİİ

NO FUCKİNG BRUTAL BULGAYRİAN SHİT SQUATS EVER AGAİN

I don't have enough time to explain
inceldom got me into cross-dressing, I bought school girl cosplay outfit that I bring out when nobody is home, wear it and masturbate to some JAV :panties:
my mother came to my room today and cleaned it, she found the outfit
she couldn't discuss it cause we were not alone, but soon she will
how should I explain things to her ? any lies that would help get me out of this situation ?
I feel so fuckeddd :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::giga::giga::giga::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back