Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No series or films come without sex or romance

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Even in the most masculine action movies. It's just part of most people's lives and what makes things excited.

Gynocentric series like Gossip Girl and Sex and The City are absolutely saturated with it. All the storylines are about fucking Chad and buying make up to appeal more to Chad.

Since it is impossible to really induce female loneliness, an experiment would be to produce movies and series completely without romance and sex and have that be the only media they can consume for a year. That would probably make them insane.

anime like kaiji or one outs are without sex and romance

For real. It's obnoxious. The other day i decided to play through Halo ODST again and was quickly reminded that they have a romance story in it.

I JUST WANT TO SHOOT ALIENS, STOP IMPLYING TO ME THAT THE MALE AND FEMALE MAIN CHARACTERS HAD SEX WITH ONE ANOTHER IN THE PAST. FUCK NORMIES AND FUCK YOUR ROMANCE JUST LET ME PLAY FUCKING HALO

Even rdr2 had a side quest with arthurs ex gf. I didnt bother playing it ofc. Why must normies inject romance into everything? I JUST WANT TO PLAY A COWBOY GAME