Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No relationship between intelligence and facial attractiveness in a large, genetically informative sample

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
Theories in both evolutionary and social psychology suggest that a positive correlation should exist between facial attractiveness and general intelligence, and several empirical observations appear to corroborate this expectation. Using highly reliable measures of facial attractiveness and IQ in a large sample of identical and fraternal twins and their siblings, we found no evidence for a phenotypic correlation between these traits. Likewise, neither the genetic nor the environmental latent factor correlations were statistically significant. We supplemented our analyses of new data with a simple meta-analysis that found evidence of publication bias among past studies of the relationship between facial attractiveness and intelligence. In view of these results, we suggest that previously published reports may have overestimated the strength of the relationship and that the theoretical bases for the predicted attractiveness-intelligence correlation may need to be reconsidered.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4415372/

Next time someone tries to put you down and say "Chads are superior in every way anyway, we SHOULD be losers!" refute them with this. Remember, civilization is built on the back of betas, and the family unit is the backbone of any civilization. Hypergamy and polyamory may be biological truths, but the greatness of civilization resides precisely in conquering that biology, and making something out of it.

I have an IQ of 104, am I a genius?

I have an IQ of 165 , but that doesnt help me to get laid

Not sure why they used twins. Can't they just do an IQ test and objectively measure their beauty and see if there's correlation overall?

Anyway, I've never believed rhe "Chad is superior in every way" lol. I've known chads that hadn't finished highschool and who were so dumb they couldn't achieve anything academically. Yet there you go, massive flux of females for them. Just be tall and handsome.

Meanwhile some of the most intelligent guys in my highschool didn't get shit because both of them were about 5'3 or so. Dudes had a GPA of 4, round. Perfect GPA in pre-college highschool. And yes, they were charming and funny, and they were very nice and dressed well. But females just don't take you seriously if you are 5'3

Ugly people are often more intelligent

They learn early life is a struggle

This isnt lifefuel. IQ is just another biological trait like looks, part of the genetic lottery. Some have it and some don't. If you were intelligent you would know it and not be concerned about chads outsmarting you.

I'd rather have a woman that loves and cares about me instead of intelligence

Yes, I've deployed this one several times. The only thing that really makes me mad here is when people try to suck Chad's dick with "gud genes (alleles) come in pckagse" sophism. Of all places, there's no reason for this forum to give the attractive more unwarranted credit than they already get from everyone else.

But yeah, IQ is heritable and is just as much an accident of life as looks. And lowIQcels are way, way, way better people than 120 IQ bluepillers who have all the requisite resources to see the world for what it is and still refuse to. If you're blackpilled at sub-100 IQ, you probably got there through long and arduous experience, which is all the more commendable.

I have an IQ of 165
Pressxtodoubt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back