Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No recovery from the teenlovepill

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
Screenshot 1620

The teenage pill is too brutal. While watching this video i keep remembering when i was in HS , students used to chat in paper in class. Most of the time the guy were in the last rows and the girls in the front rows. They used to spend the whole day like that. If you sit in the middle you are forced to forward those papers. I was surprised how the guys were pro at talking to women by 7th grade. I was left behind in the game quite early and couldn't keep up. I remember on a Saturday chemistry class. This girl left, 15 mins later this guy left. They went somewhere else to fuck. This guy, in senior year was dating the middle school's principal daughter. He used to finger her in the informatics lab . (they were in the last rows) .It was suifuel bc i always sit there.

Many relationships formed by 9th grade. By 10th grade it was already over, most girls were either dating in the school or had already their bf from other school or from neighborhood. I was always sad when i see other students going back to home accompanied with girls. ( in my home country you either take the road by feet or take a taxi that can accommodate 12 people) . Even in those taxis ,you'd see some couples. One day at a taxi this random girl asked this guy his phone number (she gave him her phone). I never had the balls to do that. Imagine she brutally reject you everyone.
When there were cultural activities or soccer championship it was too suifuel seeing many attractives girls, seing couples together while i am at the school lonely.

In the neighborhood it wasn't better, even guy 5 years old younger than me sexlifemogs me to oblivion. (did train with girls ,had multiple gf, chilling in pool parties with girl, girls spending hours at their house). I tought i could approach women ,get into a relationship in college easily. I tought i needed a car, working at good job to be financially stable to go on dates. I realized many guys aren't doing those things. But the ones with cars always had girls.
In my home coutry, where i did 3 years in College .There was this place near the college you'd see 3 or 4 cars, some guys and women . They were chilling ,drinking, smoking , envetually had sex. Those women were attractive too. I realized i can't suppress the damage of the agepill, it was best to studymax. Many guys fucked at my college too (specially in the library) , a friend told me he fucked a girl in the afternoon. One time he was telling me how he fingered ,kissed a premed student in a class that has students and teacher. I always asked him some advices. He told me he sucked at approaching women ,most of the times the women approached him ....
Maybe i am not average i am just ugly , many blacks in the video 'blacks and interracial women' from @whatreccathinks said in the comments they don't struggle with any race. One guy said how he received signals while working in retail. Meanwhile i have nearly 8 months at this job .I am invisible to women.

I can relate to everything in this video.
-Often i'd see guys going to other classroom just to spend time with their partner. When there was no teacher ,each couple would sit together to talk , play , kiss ,eat....

-In my neighborhood, when it's Christmas time ,every guy is going out with different women while i can't even find one.

-Seeing young couples chilling at the store i work,at the gym I go, in the streets.

I am 25 now ,I missed teenage love. It's time to move on , carrermax to not have money problems in my thirdies.

Life is a big Highschool

@gotet
@Cayden Zhang
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Logic55

Last edited:
YOU'LL NEVER BE FIFTEEN AND IN LOVE FUCKING LIKE RABBITS

I'd like to know if I spend 5-10 years fucking girls will I compensate for the lost years?
It would sure help if you were able to, but it will never fully undo the damage from rotting in loneliness during your formative years

View attachment 1186964

The teenage pill is too brutal. While watching this video i keep remembering when i was in HS , students used to chat in paper in class. Most of the time the guy were in the last rows and the girls in the front rows. They used to spend the whole day like that. If you sit in the middle you are forced to forward those papers. I was surprised how the guys were pro at talking to women by 7th grade. I was left behind in the game quite early and couldn't keep up. I remember on a Saturday chemistry class. This girl left, 15 mins later this guy left. They went somewhere else to fuck. This guy, in senior year was dating the middle school's principal daughter. He used to finger her in the informatics lab . (they were in the last rows) .It was suifuel bc i always sit there.

Many relationships formed by 9th grade. By 10th grade it was already over, most girls were either dating in the school or had already their bf from other school or from neighborhood. I was always sad when i see other students going back to home accompanied with girls. ( in my home country you either take the road by feet or take a taxi that can accommodate 12 people) . Even in those taxis ,you'd see some couples. One day at a taxi this random girl asked this guy his phone number (she gave him her phone). I never had the balls to do that. Imagine she brutally reject you everyone.
When there were cultural activities or soccer championship it was too suifuel seeing many attractives girls, seing couples together while i am at the school lonely.

In the neighborhood it wasn't better, even guy 5 years old younger than me sexlifemogs me to oblivion. (did train with girls ,had multiple gf, chilling in pool parties with girl, girls spending hours at their house). I tought i could approach women ,get into a relationship in college easily. I tought i needed a car, working at good job to be financially stable to go on dates. I realized many guys aren't doing those things. But the ones with cars always had girls.
In my home coutry, where i did 3 years in College .There was this place near the college you'd see 3 or 4 cars, some guys and women . They were chilling ,drinking, smoking , envetually had sex. Those women were attractive too. I realized i can't suppress the damage of the agepill, it was best to studymax. Many guys fucked at my college too (specially in the library) , a friend told me he fucked a girl in the afternoon. One time he was telling me how he fingered ,kissed a premed student in a class that has students and teacher. I always asked him some advices. He told me he sucked at approaching women ,most of the times the women approached him ....
Maybe i am not average i am just ugly , many blacks in the video 'blacks and interracial women' from @whatreccathinks said in the comments they don't struggle with any race. One guy said how he received signals while working in retail. Meanwhile i have nearly 8 months at this job .I am invisible to women.

-Often i'd see guys going to other classroom just to spend time with their partner. When there was no teacher ,each couple would sit together to talk , play , kiss ,eat....

-In my neighborhood, when it's Christmas time ,every guy is going out with different women while i can't even find one.

-Seeing young couples chilling at the store i work,at the gym I go, in the streets.

I am 25 now ,I missed teenage love. It's time to move on , carrermax to not have money problems in my thirdies.

Life is a big Highschool

@gotet
@Cayden Zhang
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Logic55
Today is a very brutal day :feelsrope:

:feelsrope:Anyone who says teenlovepill doesn’t matter is fucking wrong, I can’t take this shit life anymore… :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

The only way I can cope with my worthless, miserable life is by ignoring reality and focusing my hatred on some point in my existence, be it myself, other people, or the society as a whole. The truth is that you can fuck up really badly at life even if you try your genuine hardest. Some things just aren’t meant to be, bros… the worst part only happens when you understand that you were destined to lose from the first moment you opened your eyes as a newborn… a steady decline from there.

I sometimes feel lucky that missing out on teenage love wasn’t my fault and that it was simply because of my genetics… but children are stupid. What if I could have somehow experienced teen love pill with some stupid girl my age who didn’t know she can easily pull in the school’s local chad…? Those days are the most brutal.

What if despite my subhuman looks, despite being a disgusting manlet with thin wrists and a ridiculous nasal voice, I could have somehow experienced teenage love with some naive, inexperienced girl, back during my school years? Even if it’d only last a week before she’d grow bored of me and realize she wants chad… I’d be happy even with that. God.

Last edited:
View attachment 1186964

Life is a big Highschool

@gotet
@Cayden Zhang
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Logic55
No recovery for your face

There is only one cope for the teenage love pill, and it's the future were we can just put ourselves in a simulation.

the worst part isn’t even just missing it but it’s that even if you do get someone, shes already experienced this shit with someone else. :feelsbadman:

the worst part isn’t even just missing it but it’s that even if you do get someone, shes already experienced this shit with someone else. :feelsbadman:
Yeah you'll be always behind I'm sure that's for this reason this girl from HS didn't want to date me even though she was 3 years younger than me....