Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No reason to wake up - I'm not suicidal

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Right now I don't have actual ones, it's shit. My life is mostly the same with minor changes, and the routine just sucks.

so change it fam

It's like a loop, but with small knicks and tweeks in between.

so change it fam
Thanks man, after years of existence in this world, finally, due to your comment I've been able to sort it all out.
My life is now whole, thank you.

Thanks man, after years of existence in this world, finally, due to your comment I've been able to sort it all out.
My life is now whole, thank you.
no problem, next time you make a one-liner thread with no content, i'll be sure to follow it up with another platitude. my pleasure.

Find more copes, do something that doesn;t need money and you like. Staying in bed will lead to suicide.

no problem, next time you make a one-liner thread with no content, i'll be sure to follow it up with another platitude. my pleasure.
Have you seen my writing here? wtf do you expect me to do, tell you in detail? I wrote this like that because I think many here could relate and need no further explanation to feel somewhat connected to my statement.

Have you seen my writing here? wtf do you expect me to do, tell you in detail? I wrote this like that because I think many here could relate and need no further explanation to feel somewhat connected to my statement.
well if you want actual suggestions on how to improve it, then you should detail the daily routine, but if you are just looking for LDAR bedfellows, the one line works.

well if you want actual suggestions on how to improve it, then you should detail the daily routine, but if you are just looking for LDAR bedfellows, the one line works.
I didn't fucking expect solutions, I expected comments from people who can relate and say "hey, I feel ya".

Take jew pills, works for me.

Such is life, as incels we are meant to stomach all the negatives and experience none of the positives.
We are meant to suffer and pretend everything is OK, just so normans can upkeep the facade of a fair world.

Fuck this shit.

Such is life, as incels we are meant to stomach all the negatives and experience none of the positives.
We are meant to suffer and pretend everything is OK, just so normans can upkeep the facade of a fair world.

Fuck this shit.