Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No reason for us to support net neutrality

S

sadincel

Greycel
We should do the exact opposite actually. Blue pillers decide what can someone say on the internet so it'd be nice to apply some restrictions on them. Oppose net neutrality an dent Becky's unrestricted access to attention.

This is how we avenge our exile.

Some of the stuff we talk about is a bit of a taboo, when it comes to the opposite sex and race. The stuff we talk about probably won't ever surface out into mainstream because they're somewhat "politically incorrect." Its almost like you'd have to put forth the effort of obtaining this "forbidden knowledge."

It'd be hard to find a way to limit their usage of, freedom of speech because a lot of their beliefs are "politically correct."

I'm all for freedom of speech, but usually it doesn't end well for both sides.

idkwattodowithlife said:
It'd be hard to find a way to limit their usage of, freedom of speech because a lot of their beliefs are "politically correct."
 Abolishment of net neutrality won't limit their usage of freedom of speech, but it will make it harder for them to access it. They'd have to pay extra for their beloved sites.

I never supported restrictions of offensive/hate speech but these private companies will always bow down to feminists and their version of morality. So it's a great opportunity for us to do some counter damage.

No man this is something extremely serious. There is so much misinformation on this topic and people lying to our fucking faces it's fucking incredible.. example of liars: Mark Cuban, Ted Cruz.

Internet fast lanes are bad for the internet regardless what anyone says. It will hurt innovation as well that is fucking obvious. Finally, it gives Verizon and company the ability to basically censor the web based on their packages. It's ridiculous we even have to make these protections - to leave the internet as is. I think that happened because of the whole Netflix deal which actually happened.

number_one_incel said:
No man this is something extremely serious. 

That's kinda the point. It'll cause massive damage to society. The same society who don't allow us to be on social networks.

I will support net neutrality but since the companies that support the "free" net bow down and ban any content that triggers feminist and Nu-males, yeah, i don`t give a shit.

Not everything has to revolve around inceldom. Net neutrality is GOOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back